Register To Comment
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Robot SMASH!! III: Lock3d and Load3d

REVISED TACTICS:

Avoid the drum. (goes without saying, kinda :P). If this proves difficult, my armou shold be goood enough to keep anything bad from happening and it should roll over from any attacks fairly well. Go for the sides, lift, and try and hook the crusher in behind the self righting hoops and drag the robot by way of them. If Im lucky, I may be able to cause damage to them to prevent it self righting, and it should be a simple expedient to get the lifter under and turn it over and into turtle land. If that doesnt work, all the easier for me to get it down the pit with

Good luck Dan, and youll have to ask the champion himself about that probably :P

Farewell to a great tournament. :sad:

Whats happened to it?

Since guests cant view the thread on ZED, Ill quote him:quote:

This is unexpcted, but Im retiring from vapourbots.

I have too much going on at the moment and simply do not have the time or motivation, plus there is a certain person who I will not name who made this game less fun than it should have been from the beginning.

I have already deleted by FRA User Account, there is no turning back.

I wish you all good luck for the future and I hope that lots of more newcomers will continue to appear on the forum and grace the fanfic section

Best Regards,
    Liam Eliot:sad:

By the way everyone, theres a hypo of the results here:

http://strickenone.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=wwtourn&action=display&thread=474& page=1
    http://strickenone.proboards99.com/i...display&thread =474&page=1

Its a pity Liam is going (Ill missed him - hes my vote for most missed vapourboteer award this year :sad but if Liam ever returns, and does another series - Robot SMASH!! IV: Fighting 4 Glory (Working title ) then reserve me a spot - especially after that list of results {proud}

Sigh...the blow is somewhat lessened because I came third, lol, but it is very sad to see one of the best tournaments Ive seen in a while come to an abrupt end, and one of the most promising vapourboteers retire from the FRA...

Liam, just remember: you are still welcome among us, and can come back here at any time.

Register To Comment