Register To Comment
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapyard Skrimish ( Take 2 )

My bots will as well take the middle route.

All my robots will take the middle route too

middle route svp!

Ah yes, sorry I did try to post yesterday but Internet explorer was being funny.

Anyway - middle route is fine for everyone, right hand side is too deadly.

OK here we go:

#1, System Shock 4.0

Here goes System Shock 4.0, down the middle of the gauntlet, he drives near the first box, Nothing!, second box, Nothing!, third box, Killsaws, nothing but some nasty scratches there, another empty box follows, how lucky, whoops, shouldnt of said that, flywheels,
    Crash!
    Ouch that has got to hurt, huge dents, some large gashes and hes been flipped over, but hes still going!, hes there!
    Cease!
    System Shock 4.0: Completed in 30.7 seconds

#2 Shadow Zone Returns
    Here he goes down the middle,Box 1, Killsaws, no damage though, how strange Killsaws again, and again, and again, but now minor gashes are beginning to show up, but lucky for him he goes over an empty box and crosses the finish
    Cease!
    Shadow Zone Returns: Comleted in 39.3 seconds

#3 Sheer Heart Attack 2
    SHA2 trundles away from the starting cage, taking the middle route, heres the first box, its killsaws, and its killsaws in the second box too, the rubber on the left track has been shredded, he continues, an empty box is third, but flywheels in the fourth,
    Crash!!
    The left track is completely shredded, it cant move, it just keeps turning
    Cease!
    Sheer Heart Attack 2: 82.7 Metres

#4 Paralyzation 2
    He zooms out of the box and into the middle route, empty first box, empty seconds, and empty in the third, but wait hes crossed over to go into a different box in row 4 but the killsaws have hit his behind and lifted it up, And now the drum is stuck in a hole in an empty box, he cannot move, its like that drum is stuck in there with superglue
    Cease!
    Paralyzation 2: 78.9 Metres

#5 Achilles
    Zooming out of the cage goes Achilles into the middle part of the course, the first row is killsaws but he just shoots over them, empty box for #2, and #3 but killsaws in the fourth, he gets a bit stuck on these killsaws, but hes over them, and an empty box to finish, hes over the line
    Cease!
    Achilles: Completed in 28.4 seconds

#6 Dreamcatcher
    He spins up to full speed an takes on the middle section of the gauntlet, box 1, empty, box 2, empty!, box 3, empty!, box 4, killsaws, but hes just smashed them to peices, he broke are arena, but it looks like the arena has taken revenge, Flywheels in the last row, theyve put a gash in his shell, flung him backwards a good 10 metres and set him on fire
    Cease!
    the arena safety officer comes in with a fire extinguisher and puts out the fire
    Dreamcatcher: 79.1 metres

1: Achilles: 28.4 seconds
    2: System Shock 4.0: 30.7 seconds
    3: Shadow Zone Returns: 39.3 seconds
    4: Sheer Heart Attack 2: 82.7 metres
    5: Dreamcatcher: 79.1 metres
    6: Paralyzation 2: 78.9 metres

000000>Paralyzation 2 is in a coma, the other 5 go through

Next is the trial: Grand Prix

(Message edited by neontetra23 on August 28, 200

Not bad, Ben.

Achilles looks to be my sparring partner for this trial, he seems the most agile. Im not too displeased with this, really...

Id rather flee, seeing as I can self-right, so can Achilles, and System Shock is invertible.

Register To Comment