Register To Comment

Thread: Why So Serious?!

Id just like to say that the new Batman movie - The Dark Knight - is, in my opinion, a very worthwhile way to spend two and a half hours. I know its a couple of days until its UK release but I caught it while in America and for anyone who was interested by what they saw in the trailer or just likes Batman movies, this one is pretty damn good.

Never been particularly interested in previous Batman films or the franchise in general, but the trailer for DK caught my eye and I was interested to see Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker. I then caught Batman Begins on the plane on the way home and I now feel the need to add to my DVD collection.

There seem to be some more good movies on their way out shortly or over the coming months. Anyone looking forward to any in particular? Im going to regress to childhood for a day and go and see Wall-E

my dad used to own http://www.thedarkknight.co.ukwww.thedarkknight.co.uk for some robot thing he did ages ago but let it go few yrs bk

will be watching the film when its out

been some good filmes out lately - still havent watched hancock

Going to see The Dark Knight later on.

Loved Batman Begins, one if the more believeable superhero films.

What? He doesnt have superpowers, its just when his parents die he feels compelled to run around dressed as a bat and... not sounding do normal anymore

I saw the Dark Knight today...

PURE AWESOMENESS

Should be higher than a 12A certificate though

Gonna do my best to pull off the Joker for Halloween, a couple of my friends are going as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, getting another guy to be Two-Face - just need to find someone to be the Batdude

Kinda late notice, but...seen it. Loved it. Sequel please.

There 000000>+2>is gonna be a sequel!! I saw it to, it was a brilliant film

as frankie boyle said on mock the week youll be back joker? some how i dont think you will be lol tis bad but funny lol

Register To Comment