Register To Comment
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: How could I Improve pt 2

Mark, are you aware of the phrase intellectual property? Taking someone else's intellectual property and passing it off as your own is plagiarism.

And it is so unnecessary, getting your own stats together is not that hard.

I think it might be best to let Kody himself have a say in this...say if I were to want to design a vapourbot, that was four wheel drive with a tapered wedge on the front that had a spinning disc set into it, and for some unfathomable reason I wanted to call it The Grand Disillusion.
    This is basically tantamount to developing Kody's idea, so it's only really fair to ask Kody for permission to clone (for lack of a better word ) his machine, since it is his intellectual property and he would be perfectly entitled to say No, Joey, I will not allow you to copy my robot or, should I go ahead and post it anyway, to say That is my original idea and I think you ought to change your machine so it's less like it, and I won't allow you to use the name.

This is all despite the fact that The Grand Disillusion has not seen combat in quite some time and has since been evolved into something rather different. It'd be the same situation if it wasn't Kody and it was me instead, and you came out with a flipping robot with a snooker theme called 147.

On a different note...are you really so devoid of ideas that you have to stoop to the level of stealing Kody's ideas to satisfy yourself? And do these stolen ideas appeal to you so much that it is necessary to add them to a team which seems to be becoming less and less about having a squad for tournaments, and more and more about having as many vapourbots as you can possibly claim to have designed/stolen?

Quote Originally Posted by joeychevron
    Are you really so devoid of ideas that you have to stoop to the level of stealing Kody's ideas to satisfy yourself?

And do these stolen ideas appeal to you so much that it is necessary to add them to a team which seems to be becoming less and less about having a squad for tournaments, and more and more about having as many vapourbots as you can possibly claim to have designed/stolen?

What makes you think that you need to post robots before you can retire them?

(I'll let Kody have the final say on the Laertes clone)

Mark, what the hell are you playing at? You're back at your old habits, after swearing you'd never do that crap again? I am not impressed.

Also, wherever you have stats of cloned bots of mine (even partially), delete them. Now. I do not appreciate theft, nor does anyone else on this forum.

I might have to get Leo back here...

Edit - never mind, Leo's here. Just re-checked who posted on the last page. But seriously, quit with the blatant stealing of our bots, Mark.

Register To Comment