Register To Comment
Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: How could I Improve pt 2

if you need your judging system tested, go ahead

I say Anarchy should have won series 6, that machine was so awesome in so many ways

Lots of people use lots of different judging systems on these boards though, to my knowledge nobody has ever complained about a system in itself being unfair. So Id use whatever you see fit to use...

Meh, you have to fix up the problems with existing tournaments before I enter any future tournaments you post, ELLIOT. Not trying to be a bother but you really need to improve. Sadly due to circumstances beyond my control (:P) I cant be the one to help you improve at the moment, but just ask Joey and Martijn for help. Behind Joeys slightly cynical tone and Martijns humourous exterior...well...never mind. Theyre extremely friendly and helpful people and thats all you really need to know about them. Unlike me. Im a grouchy git, lol :P

I think Ill keep my focus to real robots for a while

Ill do Spawn Again and Panic Attack again

3-2-1: Activate!

At 20mph, Spawn Again is the fastest and thats an advantage! Getting in under Panic Attack and FLIPPING the former champion over! Panic Attack cant do anything about that, though. Spawn Again comes in from the side and ALMOST gets Panic Attack out! Panic Attack stuck on the wall, similar to Extreme when it fought Firestorm. Refbot comes in, but Spawn Again flips Panic Attack free! Panic Attack turns to get around the side of Spawn Again and gets under. Lifting Spawn Again up and taking it over to the CPZ! Matildas waiting, and she turns towards Spawn Again. OUCH! That must have hurt for Spawn Again, but no visible damage from Matildas flywheel! A couple of scratches, but Panic Attack lifts it up again. Matilda comes in again with the flywheel and OHH! The top of Panic Attack that used to be the self-righting mechanism has almost been prised off! Spawn Again gets away, pushing Matilda to one side. Sir Killalot wont be happy! He comes over and lifts Panic Attack up instead! Spawn Again turns and tries to flip Sir Killalot over! Matilda comes in again and Spawn Again goes flying onto its top! It self-rights using the flipper, though. Sir Killalot drops Panic Attack back to earth again, and Spawn Again comes in. Panic Attack tries to get away but Spawn Again pushes it into the corner again and OVER it goes, but not out! Panic Attack has been mightily handicapped out there, by the house robots. Refbot comes in and he counts Panic Attack out.
    1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10!
    Spawn Again comes in for the final kill and OUT goes Panic Attack! Spawn Again the winner and they go into the next round!

Cease!

Spawn Again is the winner!

I hope that was a lot more detailed. You decide

quote:

just ask Joey and Martijn for help. Behind Joeys slightly cynical tone and Martijns humourous exterior...well...never mind.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: Watson, look up at the stars and tell me, what do you see?
    Watson replied: I see millions and millions of stars.

Holmes said: And what do you deduce from that?

Watson replied: Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, its quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.

And Holmes said: Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.

*makes mental note to attack Kody with a medium medium speed one at some stage*

Hmm...the detail level has definitely improved since your first fights, so good work with that...my main problem with the fight though is like I said before, all Spawn Again would have had to do was flip PA over once and I really dont think most roboteers would risk letting PA back into the fight like you had Spawn Again do, getting your opponents OOTA is nice but it is in no way necessary to win the fight :P
    The only time I can think of when something similar happened was X-Terminator 3 vs. Tsunami, and that had odd circumstances surrounding it (mainly that XT3 was stacked on the wall).

I was also a little aggrieved that in FRFFT I posted tactics for the BIACS-IS fight that you proceeded to ignore, and from the posts of Lewis and Kody I hate to say it but I suspect that this is something of a habit with you...
    Basically a little more common sense would be good, read the tactics and understand that when someone says they will not hit a robot when its disc is showing, you are not to have that person slam their disc straight into the other robots disc until it breaks, and you will be back on track I think.

Register To Comment