Well Ive been considering this for a little while now, so here it is.

Right now all I need are characters, one each and in theory Ill accept as many as are entered but I may pick and choose a little as to who is in the starting roster and then introduce others later depending on whim.

The only other thing is that I *might* manipulate this more by dealing with different players behind the scenes to make a better game, though of course if you tell each other then it wont work and things will be more boring.

Anyway a character entrant is as follows:

Name
Species Whatever you want as long as it is a maximum of 10ft tall. Doesnt have to be humanoid, can be your own creation or whatever. Obviously will need a description if not.
Physical description What your character looks like.
Clothing Whatever you want, though expect bulky armour to have a realistic effect on yor ability to move etc.
Equipment You may start with five items, one of which should probably be (but doesnt have to be) a weapon. Ammunition is counted with projectiles and anything dues ex machina will make me be unfair to you once we are in the story.
Abilities You may pick three abilities for your character to have, it can be anything - weapon skill, magic powers, super powers, technological prowess, psychic powers, or whatever. The only thing is dont put measures on it because Ill be interpretting those as well. Again, attempts at dues ex machina will result in me punishing you for it ingame.

Thisll start when I feel ready to start it and go wherever the whim takes me.... enjoy