Register To Comment
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: The Oddestsey II: Return to Odd

(I then suggest we awaken it and I then calmly explain the situation to it. You never know, it might be willing to help us and not kill us after all)

Waking it up through the device will send it into a rage.

(Uh...we wake it up by other means? Or we get really far away before using the device? Or I try and talk it out of its rage?)

(Someone help me here. :P)

quote:

Martijns plan is entirely viable.

Let Anton describe the creatures brains as good as he can, he saw the after all.

--My idea: I still cary several bottles of restorer and reducer with me, to make anything that isnt an animal either grow or shrink in size. We can use this on the iSlayer and send him and Anton inside, and we can equip them with a number of downsized versions of every weapon we carry with us, and weve collected a really big amount of weapons by now...--

^ Seems good to me, though, one issue. What if the iSlayer up and dies while it is in there?

In my opinion, sending in Anton, iSlayer, and Frank in there seems like the best idea though.

But if we opt of waking it up, maybe we could calm it down with that baddd music stored on the iSlayer? Heh heh. Ya never know, it could work. XD

Right people, just to say Im going to be away until Sunday, so if you reach some kind of consensus by then I can give you all an update. Seeya all.

consensys or not, Perry WILL ask Anto to describe the creatures brain as good as he can

Could use the shrinking potion magic thing to shrink the antler so we can retrieve it.

Attacking the brain is the best plan. The brain stem connects the spinal cord with the spinal cord. It is also the part of the brain where the vital functions occur. The lowest part of the brain is located in the brain stem, the meddula oblangata. Directly above the meddula oblangata are the pons. The pons is the band of nerves that connect the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the meddula oblangata. The meddula oblangata is in the middle of the brain and controls breathing. So we attack the meddula oblengata and we kill the beast. Shrink the antler and bobs your uncle. We now need a structure and a leader to put the plan into action.

Just an idea.

Register To Comment