Register To Comment
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey II: Return to Odd

Dirges vote goes to:

1: What is our mission?
    2: Where are we?
    3: Do you taste good with unions?

ok, maybe not 3.

I just realized (well, Alex told me), we essentially have 6 questions, 3 for Aaron and 3 for me (since, well, we freed that fish)

Im considering to ask what happened to Sucker the Catfish...

expect me to post my 3 question as soon as I made up my mind

Tarein: Well, I think one of the questions we really should know is where we really are right now. Personally, Id like to ask if there is anyone having power over this land, and if there is, where we can find him.

a question Brutus would like to ask when he regains conciousness is where is the fish man bloke sucker. and thank frank, that did smell good.

Despite his good intention in tasering the troll in unconciousness, the voltage required to knock him out turns out to be considerably higher than anticipated. It does however ruin the huge beings balance and he trips over, with his head sticking hitting the shells insides.

The others witness the head temporarily vanish while still leaving an intact body, with there is a selection of violet sparks in the air from where the head vanished from. However, almost as if nothing happened, the troll got up and revealled himself to be intact, head and all. Even as hed been getting up though hed realised that he had glimpsed what appeared to be torchlight in a cave...

Brutus brushes himself down and says to frank please dont do that again someone might get hurt still wants to ask where the sucker is. looks in the direction of where he saw the cave and uses his enhanced vision to see if he can see more

Brutus examines the shell with his enhanced sight. About a foot inside the entire diameter of the tube is filled with magic, rippling gently like the surface of a pool and glowing with a soft violet light. The magic is however utterly invisible using normal vision.

Tareins interest has been aroused, and she will walk over to the shell and give it a soft rap on the side with her knuckles, just to see what will happen, any sounds given off by the rap, how tough the material of the shell is, etc.

(Message edited by kodster on July 22, 200

After doing the tapping it seems the shell is very tough, you could probably ram into it with one of the ice vehicles and itd do more damage to the vehicle than the shell.

The tap echoes within the shell, but once Tarein taps again, this time past the point of the magic, and there is no sound. It can be assumed that sound cannot pass through the magic.

Register To Comment