Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Fantssy bots

Hiya Cory, welcome to the FRA Fanfic boards...

Your...robots...don't look completely bad but they're a bit short on details, if you present pictures with just titles (the word you used that shares its spelling with a town in rural Austria might land you in trouble, btw, just saying) then we can't tell a great deal about how good the robot is compared to other vapours, or indeed precisley what they're supposed to do. I'd suggest you read viewtopic.php?f=201&t=2024&start=0 and use Alex's very nice guide to produce some stats, and possibly some pictures from different angles, that would help us understand them better. We do have a thread for posting robots for comments and constructive criticism, the How Could I Improve thread, which can be found here: <a class=postlink-local href=http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/foru...t=2107&start=0

Hey there Cory, only a matter of time before you got here.

Im Velocity EVO from GTM. Your paint bots have got alot better. I'll PM you on GTM in a few minutes :P

hey sparkey
    im jack, otherwise known as that guy who wrote w.a.r or teamorr96 on youtube we've spoken befor, well done on making the leap

as far as your bots go they are not that bad for paint bots but they are somewhat lacking on the stats front , if i were you id check out a beginners guide to vapourbots.

also, funny as the last name is, it could land you in trouble :P

take care and have fun!

jack

...do any of these robots have stats? You can't really enter tournaments here just with pictures of one side of the robot :P

Read those topics I mentioned/linked to, those should help.

Register To Comment