Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Various parts for sale

see http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm117/jamesxbotz/http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm117/jamesxbotz/
    for images of some of the parts below, if you are interested in anything drop me an email and make an offer. If anything dosnt get snapped up or make a reasonable reserve, Ill pop them on ebay next week, but wanted to give you guys the first choice.

Payment by cash prefered, cheque ok, paypal ok too. Pick up prefered, can post at cost, but prefer not to unless you are willing to pay for recorded, or accept proof of postage on other methods the risk is yours. Anything bought will be posted the day after cleared payment where possible. All parts used unless stated.

Duff Norton linear actuator, was used in Team Storm featherweight robot Force X, see http://www.teamstorm.comwww.teamstorm.com for info. This is a fantastic bit of kit, and Ill throw in the titanium axle in the pic. Serious offers please, these are £300 plus new.

Selection of pneumatic rams, from small spring retract to a giant 100mm x 800mm beast with 1/2 BSP inlets. Make an offer.

Mario ram, 100mm bore, full pressure, 1 BSP inlet for ball or soloniod valve. Mounted on inclined frame with integral flipper arm mount. Cost several hundred pounds, make a sensible offer. Never used

Mario buffer 2kg ali fir extinguisher buffertank for full pressure use, built in pressure relief valve, fed via treaded inlet on base, large outlet for ram. (3/4 BSP i think) Never used.

Hardox 650 featherweight disks. As used on team dragons robots, I have 3 of these, make me an offer if you want one, or more. Never used.

Hardox featherweight disks, originally made for Ewan, they look pretty cool, but never used. I have 2 of them, make me an offer.

1/2 BSP solonoid valves, 1 Alpha type, others MiMi? type. I have never used these but they could prob use a good clean before use. Make me sensible offers on single or more valves.

Pressure relief valve, dont know much else. It says 6000psi on the body but looks like its been adjusted, but easily tested. Make offer.

Scorpion XL, I have a single, never used unit, plus extra Fets to upgrade to XXL if you want them. £80 delivered. or £100 with extra fets.

Polypro lengths. 10mm thick, 100mm wide, 1200mm long. Black, make an offer, Ive a dozen or so lengths in total. Cut for a project but never used.

Lots more to come, including Whyachi featherweight drive, batts, chassis etc... if you need something, ask, I may have what you need and its all getting sold off. No freebees, no sponsorship, no ready to run bots, sorry.

Cheers
    James
    email on profile

(Message edited by jamesb on June 03, 200

**update**
    I will take all highest offers on Wednesday, so you have a few days to bid higher if you want anything... I have recieved a lot of emails, so taking time to work through them, will reply asap***

Duff Norton linear actuator, was used in Team Storm featherweight robot Force X, see http://www.teamstorm.com
    www.teamstorm.com for info. This is a fantastic bit of kit, and Ill throw in the titanium axle in the pic. Serious offers please, these are £300 plus new.
    ***highest offer so far £70****

Selection of pneumatic rams, from small spring retract to a giant 100mm x 800mm beast with 1/2 BSP inlets. Make an offer.
    ****no offers yet****

Mario ram, 100mm bore, full pressure, 1 BSP inlet for ball or soloniod valve. Mounted on inclined frame with integral flipper arm mount. Cost several hundred pounds, make a sensible offer.
    ****sold****

Mario buffer 2kg ali fir extinguisher buffertank for full pressure use, built in pressure relief valve, fed via treaded inlet on base, large outlet for ram. (3/4 BSP i think) Never used.
    ****sold****

Hardox 650 featherweight disks. As used on team dragons robots, I have 3 of these, make me an offer if you want one, or more. Never used.
    *****1 offer £60 for all 3***

Hardox featherweight disks, originally made for Ewan, they look pretty cool, but never used. I have 2 of them, make me an offer.
    ****no offers yet****

1/2 BSP solonoid valves, 1 Alpha type, others MiMi? type. I have never used these but they could prob use a good clean before use. Make me sensible offers on single or more valves.
    *****sold*****

Pressure relief valve, dont know much else. It says 6000psi on the body but looks like its been adjusted, but easily tested. Make offer.
    ****no offers yet****

Scorpion XL, I have a single, never used unit, plus extra Fets to upgrade to XXL if you want them. £80 delivered. or £100 with extra fets.
    ****no offers yet****

Polypro lengths. 10mm thick, 100mm wide, 1200mm long. Black, make an offer, Ive a dozen or so lengths in total. Cut for a project but never used.
    ****2 sold 12 left***

Lots more to come, including Whyachi featherweight drive,
    ****huge interest in these, info below****

**** 6x Team Whyachi TWR15 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, these are motor/gearbox and wheel ready to fit. Had offers of £70-£75 per pair,

One pair of Team Whyachi TWR18 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, whese are bigger versions of the TWR15 with bigger wheels. Highest offer at the moment £150 the pair.

Finally, Pair of Team Whyachi T-boxes, as on http://www.teamwhyachi.comwww.teamwhyachi.com but used with astroflights so you will need to pick up motors and pinions for them as Im keeping the astros. Currently has old 550 motos are stripped pinions fitted, main gears are good, with wheels. Been offered £50 so far. *****

*** I have a Robogeddon cyberraptor chassis and drive system ready to run, as on www.robogeddon.com includes chassis, motors, wheels, gears, belts, all assembled. note.. no bodyshell, lifter or speed controllers, this is drive system only. Make a sensible offer****

*** more items to come***
    Cheers
    James
    email on profile

(Message edited by jamesb on June 07, 200

**update**
    I will take all highest offers when I get home tommorrow evening, so you have a day to bid higher if you want anything... ***

****no offers yet****

*****offer of £75 for all 3***

****offer of £30 for both****

****no offers yet****

****offer of £60****

****4 sold 10 left***

**** 6x Team Whyachi TWR15 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, these are motor/gearbox and wheel ready to fit. Had offers of £70-£75 per pair,

One pair of Team Whyachi TWR18 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, whese are bigger versions of the TWR15 with bigger wheels. Highest offer at the moment £150 the pair.

Finally, Pair of Team Whyachi T-boxes, as on http://www.teamwhyachi.com
    www.teamwhyachi.com but used with astroflights so you will need to pick up motors and pinions for them as Im keeping the astros. Currently has old 550 motos are stripped pinions fitted, main gears are good, with wheels. Been offered £60, provisionally sold pending confirmation. *****

*** I have a Robogeddon cyberraptor chassis and drive system ready to run, as on http://www.robogeddon.comwww.robogeddon.com includes chassis, motors, wheels, gears, belts, all assembled. note.. no bodyshell, lifter or speed controllers, this is drive system only. offer of £200 made****

Cheers
    James
    email on profile

**update**
    Im home so posting everything in the morning.
    Below is a current status on parts

****no offers yet****

--------------------------------------------
    Hardox 650 featherweight disks. As used on team dragons robots, I have 3 of these, make me an offer if you want one, or more. Never used

provisionally sold awaiting confirmation (offer via pm so please confirm receipt of my reply if you are the person who offered £75 for all 3)
    ----------------------------------------------

sold
    ------------------------------------------------

sold
    -----------------------------------------------

sold

****8 sold 4 left***
    -----------------------------------------------

**** 6x Team Whyachi TWR15 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, these are motor/gearbox and wheel ready to fit.
    all sold

One pair of Team Whyachi TWR18 with wheels. No longer available from Whyachi, whese are bigger versions of the TWR15 with bigger wheels.
    sold

Finally, Pair of Team Whyachi T-boxes, as on http://www.teamwhyachi.com
    www.teamwhyachi.com but used with astroflights so you will need to pick up motors and pinions for them as Im keeping the astros. Currently has old 550 motos are stripped pinions fitted, main gears are good, with wheels.
    sold
    -------------------------------------------------

I have a Robogeddon cyberraptor chassis and drive system ready to run, as on http://www.robogeddon.comwww.robogeddon.com includes chassis, motors, wheels, gears, belts, all assembled. note.. no bodyshell, lifter or speed controllers, this is drive system only. offer of £200 made

keeping listed another week, Id like more for this.

Cheers
    James
    email on profile

Register To Comment