Register To Comment

Thread: Small linear actuator

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has a small-ish linear actuator kicking about that they dont want. Im looking for something similar in size to what is used in Mr Happy, doesnt have to have amazing force ratings, maybe about 400N (40kg), 25kg at the very least.

I know I could make something to that spec out of a drill and a piece of threaded rod but Id prefer to have a proper unit, if anyones got one out there. Price range is ~£25

Cheers,
    Jamie

Hi Andy,

Im in no rush for it; itd be for using in a machine that would be competing (at the earliest) in December so after July would be fine.

Do you have any specs of it (mainly dimensions, length, mounting hole diameter etc, and force) and also if you have any pictures of it (even just as it is in Cylon) so I could have a quick peek of it to see if itd suit, that would be fantastic

Many thanks,
    Jamie

Much appreciated Andy, thanks

Jamie

No worries Andy

An unexpected lack of student loan this month means bot-buying is on hold till the beginning of July, which means theres no rush for pictures - just whenever youre free and get a chance is fine

Thanks

Register To Comment