Register To Comment
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot SMASH!! Series 2: Recharged!

Funny, you know, seeing as its always you who starts them by making your first post in these threads.

Get this: Im not arguing with you. What Im doing is reminding you about the fact that you have little to no knowledge about vapourbots, tournaments, or how to act respectable on these forums; the fact that you are unfit to be on this forum. Leave.

And one more thing. Bullying you? If anything, Im teaching you a lesson: next time you come across a forum, remind yourself what you did to get hated here and dont do those things.

Im done saying what I need to, and Im not going to argue. Dont argue either: just accept it, and get out. You lost your last chance a long time ago.

I agree with Kody...Mark, just dont try to argue or say anthing; if you need to make a point, to ANYBODY, do it via PM or email. Dont clog up the threads with endless namecalling.

quote:

*Begins Crying* PLEASE!! ONE LAST CHANCE!! ILL DO ANYTHING!!

would you leave?

Yay, another thread filled with drama. Thanks to Mark. -.-

How many more do you plan to ruin? -______-

The Rock
    Knyfe
    D.V.D: The Sequel
    Nitro-Gene 4.0
    WORCK-ER
    MeCannibal 2.0
    Tri-Tainium
    Storm 2

These are my entries in the proper weight deivision, heres the location: http://strickenone.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=tivapours
    http://strickenone.proboards99.com/i...oard=tivapours

Featherweight: Skink
    Lightweight: Backlash
    Middleweight: T-Minus
    Super-Heavy Weight: Toro

Will these suffice? I wouldve entered sooner, but I was busy from 6:00 in the evening to 10:00 at night - it wasnt work, I was seeing a show with Paul Merton. It was in Croydon, and it was AWESOME! But less about that

Tri-Tainium

What about Tri-Tainium?

lol, alright. :P

Register To Comment