Register To Comment
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ETC08 Extreme

Yeah I know, I just finished Robot SMASH!!
    But this tourney will be ideal for me, as it could go on forever. I may start soon, I may not start until 2012 (or I will start before then!)

Heres the deal, its an extreme tournament, a spin-off from The Easter Bunny. Im using The Burrow V2, a new arena, and possibly The Easter Bunny House robots if I get them ready in time.

Im doing one event at a time, so dont start sending in loads of stats because theyll be ignored! Ill state the rules before I open each event. This is the events list, I may add or take away from it:
    All-Stars
    Annihilator
    Challenge Belt
    World Championship
    Tag Team Terror
    New Blood
    Axes/flippers/spinners etc.
    Football
    Pinball
    Sumo Basho
    SHWs
    MWs
    LWs
    FWs
    AWs
    More......................

KK? Anything Ive forgotten, just say

What does ETC stand for?

ETC stands for Easter Bunny Tribute Championships, but I left out the B, I dont know why

The Arena:
    A 20 x 20m2 square with two CPZs opposite each other. A 2 x 2m2 pit in one corner and flipping spikes in a triangular formation in the other.
    4 starting squares, one in the middle of each wall. These are surrounded by macrolon fences that retract into the floor on the word ACTIVATE. Kilsaws are placed around the arena, there are two of them and they come out of the floor.
    The pit release button is situated just on the wall near the pit itself.
    The flame pit is diagonally opposite the pit release.

Event 1- Annihilator 1
    I need 18 robots, so 9 people each to enter 2 please. Therell be six three-way mayhems with one robot advancing.
    Rules:
    100kg for ALL robots
    Stats can be laid out in any format, but must include:
    Weight
    Shape
    Weaponry
    Armour
    Power
    Speed
    Ground Clearance
    Turning Circle
    One strength
    One weakness
    Colour
    More is welcome!

If 50% of a clusterbot is immobile the whole team is out. Passive weaponry is allowed, flying robots are not.

(Message edited by Robot_Warrior on May 12, 200

Ill have No Objections and the Box, for a change:

Paramagnetic LOX Box
    WEIGHT: 100kgs
    DIMENSIONS: 95 x 95 x 35 cm
    SHAPE: A hexagon with wedges on all sides, like Turtle Road Kill with two fewer sides.
    COLOUR: Bright white, decorated with various warning triangles, symbols and signs in various flourescent colours.
    DRIVE: 6 S28-400 Magmotors running from 6 NiMh battlepacks, each driving a machined aluminium cylinder with a urethane rubber screw thread on it, very similar to Alex Holts drive system on Blizzard. The screws are located inside the shell parallel to the armour plates, and using various combinations of rotation make the robot completely omnidirectional - only with a LOT more traction than if omniwheels were used. It can also spin in place to turn, but the design means it shouldnt need to that much.
    SPEED: 12mph max
    GROUND CLEARANCE: 10mm, but all sides have hinged skirts making it 0.
    ARMOUR: 4mm Hardox on all six wedges, with the top being 10mm carbon fibre/polypropylene honeycomb material and the baseplate 5mm aluminium.
    WEAPONS: None as such
    SRIMECH: A linear actuator driven bar in the top of the robot, that self rights it in about 2 seconds.
    NOTES: Components inside are shock mounted for protection against things. Has a large orange flashing hazard light on the top. Dont ask about the name, but please note that LOX is all capitals.
    STRENGTHS: HUGE traction, uniqueish, good pusher and omnidirectional - in fact, it works best without turning around.
    WEAKNESSES: Lack of weaponry, so-so armour

NOs stats are on Kodys boards, the turning circles for both are 0 since I dont usually put that in the stats.

Annihilator 1
    1- Joey McConnell
    a) No Objections
    b) Paramagnetic LOX Box
    2- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    3- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    4- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    5- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    6- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    7- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    8- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???
    9- ???
    a) ???
    b) ???

8 more people and 16 more robots needed!!

Just realised, remember MOTIVATION and SRIMECH in your stats. Joey has them anyway

Achilles and Black Panther

http://www.alexjholt.tkwww.alexjholt.tk as per usual

Another Night at the Bar and Axe to Fall for me!

Register To Comment