Thread: ETC08 Extreme

Mayhem Draw

1) No Objections v Nitro-Gene 4.0 v Achilles
    2) The Botles Reunited v Secret v Seung Mina IV
    3) Sithis v Whirligig 4.5 v Axe-o-Lotl
    4) Do or Die v Crimson Thunder v Axe to Fall
    5) Knyfe v Paramagnetic LOX box v Black Panther
    6) Leprosy Infection v Another Night at the Bar v Tira IV

Seen as Tiras mayhem is the last one Kody thatll give you plenty of time to get it ready, but please notify me here when you do

I will.

The Botles Reunited v Secret v Seung Mina IV

Go after The Botles. Go for any of them except Ringo Scarr, who Im not worried about at all, as it cant damage me. Stay the hell away from Secret and flip any of the three Paul, George, and John OOTA, and it doesnt matter which two I get first. After that, try and shove one of the remaining Botles into Secrets disc to stop it, get under Secret, and toss it OOTA.

Gonna open a can of whoop-ass on ya Stevo. :wink:

Lineups! Tactics! Fish!

NO OBJECTIONS vs. Nitro-Gene vs. Achilles
    Spin. If Im targeting anyone, Ill take Nitro-Gene first, try and get it down the pit. Ill use the same strategy for a pneumatic Achilles; if Alex goes hydraulic, Ill use more spinning and try to keep myself from getting caught on the front.

The Botles Reunited vs. Secret vs. Seung Mina IV
    We WILL have a clusterbot in the roof here, I feel. As for the others, Ill take a wild guess and say Secret to go through on a JD.

Sithis vs. Whirligig vs. Axe-O-Lotl
    Axe-O-Lotl will be dead within a minute. Not really much between the other two, perhaps Whirligigs weight will help it.

Do Or Die vs. Crimson Thunder vs. Axe To Fall
    No idea.

Knyfe vs. PARAMAGNETIC LOX BOX vs. Black Panther
    Black Panther should be easy to take down - the weapons have a very narrow area of attack, and I can do omni-drive things to avoid the weapons and get it down the pit fairly easily. Knyfe Ill deal with the same way, only with less avoiding and more pushing.

Leprosy Infection vs. Another Night At The Bar vs. Tira IV
    Leprosys out, thats for sure. Tira will probably edge it unless ANATB does its rocking chair act, in which case Tira will definitely edge it.

It is only now I realise I am drawn against Alex and Paul in both my melees So a big double helping of good luck with extra chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on to to both of you.

Fresh from 2 tourny wins (Im counting Marks as one), I plan to continue. My internet is partly back, so I should be able to post some predictions and tactics:

1) No Objections v Nitro-Gene 4.0 v Achilles: Achilles is a robot which is tough, powerful and has a high win-lose ratio, with a large number of trophies to gloat about. However, it has unbelievably thin armour - just 5mm Titanium with a 4mm Hardox scoop, but Im not going to attack the scoop . If No Objections is spinning, get around Achilles side and slam it into No Objections which should damage the flipper/lifter and also prevent it from self-righting when I flip it over. No Objections Ive handled before, and Ill deal with him via an OOTA.

2) The Botles Reunited v Secret v Seung Mina IV - Either Seung Mina or Secret to advance - itll most likely be Seung Mina.

3) Sithis v Whirligig 4.5 v Axe-o-Lotl: Im actually going for Sithis to surprise us and KO the pair of these.

4) Do or Die v Crimson Thunder v Axe to Fall: I pick Do Or Die to win this battle for pushing both contestants around the ring.

5) Knyfe v Paramagnetic LOX box v Black Panther: Set-up 2: The Flick Of The Wrist based spikes will be the pick of the day here, as they scrape the arena floor and will allow me to get under the pair of them without the risk of not being able to get under after being flipped, as either way, they flop over to scrape the floor. Push Black Panther around until something busts inside, and that axe sint going to do much to my Hardox armour or to my heavily shock-proofed internals. And I can greatly outpush BOX (I cant be bothered to write the full name ) and send it straight down the hole as well - either that or I can slam it into the walls with enough weight and speed to bust something.

6) Leprosy Infection v Another Night at the Bar v Tira IV: Either Kody or Martijn...Martijn for some weird reason that I cant think of :blush:

Good luck to everyone, especially Joey and Alex

Im not sure if you can outpush it - its like Blizzard on steroids, youre trying to push against six screw threads going the other way...not forgetting I can strafe out of the way of pushings. And the names not that difficult, its a LOX box that happens to be paramagnetic

Mark, the tournament is closed. The lineups have been posted. There is very little chance that Liam will redo all the lineups just to let you in.

MARK:

First off, what the hell is cameraderie.

Secondly, I think I SHOULDNT.

Thirdly, I would have thanked you for giving me the boot in your tourney, it was awful.

Finally, LEAVE THE FORUM. Its not just Kody that hates you, its all of us.

Register To Comment