Register To Comment

Thread: Reliable Hard Working Roboteer for Summer Job

Hi Guys,

Well its coming round to the summer season and yet again, Roaming Robots is heading out on tour with our fleet of Pay to drive robots.

2007 proved extremely popular and the Roaming Robot Wars Tour was voted one of the most popular daytime entertainment shows at Haven.

For 2008, Haven have booked us on a bigger scale, requiring 4 teams heading off around the UK.

This year we will be covering the following regions.

Scotland & Northumberland
    Dorset / South Coast
    South East Coast
    Norfolk Coast

I am looking for a hard working individual to come and join our team for the summer.
    You would be working for about 3 hours a day, over 4 days of the week.
    The tour begins 20th July 2008 for 6 weeks.
    You must be able to drive, and have your own vehicle.

The rest of the time you would be able to relax and enjoy the sunshine of the summer.
    You would be given an arena, a fleet of 6 robots, and all the necessary chargers and tools.
    Dont worry about the robots, apart from the odd screw needing tightening, they have more than proved they are up for the job, and you would only need to charge them every couple of days !!!

You would be there as tech support, arrive, build the arena which takes about 10 minutes, make sure the robots are working, and then let the fun stars get on with the show.

A Hotel, Fuel mileage, and Wages would of course be provided.

I thought I would just post on here to see if any roboteers fancied a nice easy summer job !!

If anyone is interested in any of the areas then get in touch as i will be recruiting someone in the next few weeks.

John@roamingrobots.co.uk

Thanks

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

(Message edited by roamingrobots on May 09, 200

Are all the tour events starting the same day ?

If not, I come home from Vegas on the 20th and I can come and help, since Im currently out of a job

email sent

might be able to do one of two stated areas, if im allowed

72 days til i can start to learn to drive

sorry boss

I would do it but its the hard working roboteer I fail on

Im coming 2 Seaton Sands when U head there, Ill give U a hand there if U want, but I cant make it 2 the other ones Jonno
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

no worries me old mucka !!

Register To Comment