Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Questions...

At the moment Leveller uses an electronise switcher for the flipper. is this what most people use or is there a more modern version we could get?

Failsafes
    In leveller, when we spin the wheels and then switch the transmitter off the wheels carry on spinning. is there anything we can do about this?

Thanks
    James Davies

Put failsafes between rx and speedo, usually the orange fs-1s or the xtra failsafes from technobots also work. If you already have them, they are not working.

If I remember you have a spektrum, make sure that you have bound the rx to the tx with the robot in the position it should be in to failsafe.

envy uses electronise. as trev said for the rest.

Ed- i dont have any failsafes in it, ive had a look at technobots and i think well get one of them.

I think when we got the spectrum it was allready bound to the reciever but ill check that tomorrow.

thanks for the help

Check the spektrum setup, should be able to get it to failsafe on all channels (if you have a BR6000 Rx like swanny said). Also if you do need to buy failsafes you will need one for every channel.

External failsafes such as the FS-1 will not work with a spectrum Rx for you, just a waste of money.

Just remember to rebind the Rx to the Tx after you have set your trims/switches on the Tx into the required failsafe position, to store the failsafe positions into the receiver module

Register To Comment