Register To Comment
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektrum DX6i / BR6000s

It is the old DSM receivers, the AR6000 and BR6000 (which are basically the same receivers just different software). With my AR6200 the dx6i performs brilliantly, but those receivers havent got the programmable failsafe on all channels like the BR6000 does.

Still I have seen the same Tx work with one Br6000 and not with another.

Our BR6000 in Kronic works better than the one in Weed but both take way too long to bind. At the last event we did I nearly pulled weed out of a fight because it did not bind, luckily it just managed to bind before the fight started. Im not happy with our setup and Im considering sending it back as it does not do what it is supposed to do.

Roboteer

Bind: Process when the receiver is associated with the transmitters unique code. Requires the bind plug.

Connect: When the receiver is powered on it scans the band for its associted transmitter. When its found the transmitter it will connect.

Once the receiver has been bound to a transmitter, the unique code is stored in memory (along with the failsafes). The receiver should connect with the transmitter within a few seconds of the transmitter being switched on.

I have noticed with my DX7 that sometimes the receiver does not connect and this appears to happen occasionally if the transmitter is turned on after the receiver.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Ok, with the 2 Rxs I have, they take a good few minites to bind and remember the failsafes. After that, Kronic can take a good minute or more to connect and weed can take up to 5 minutes to connect (sometimes it will not even connect). In one fight (last event) Kronic lost connection to the Rx and I had to reboot the Tx. This caused Kronic to loose connection for about 30 seconds. Not good in a fight when in that time youre dead!

Register To Comment