Register To Comment
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spektrum DX6i / BR6000s

Any more news on this as I had severe problems at Burgess Hill with my DX6i?

Has anyone got any more news on this?

Roboteer

Andy, the PCM flashes when the failsafes are transmitted, with a PCM system you need to turn on the transmitter, then the receiver and then wait for the PCM to flash. Until the reciever has received the failsafes it will default to last known position (very dangerous with a robot).

With 2.4GHz you should turn on the receiver before attempting to bind the transmitter.

First install your bind plug.
    Turn on the receiver (light should be flashing).
    Turn on the transmitter while holding the trainer switch to enter bind mode.
    Wait until the light on the receiver goes solid.
    Remove the bind plug.

The receiver will store the stick positions during binding as the pre-set positions for failsafing so make sure that when you switch the transmitter off the robot does not move (or creep). If it does you will need to redo the bind process with the sticks in the neutral positions.

Also to note, modelmatch will store seperate bind settings for each receiver. So if you change model on the transmitter, you will need to rebind the receiver.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

nowt wrong with the old faithful dx6

Anyone wanna buy a DX6i? It works, honest!

missed the boat with the problems with the dx6i, im guessing there still is a problem, as i need to buy a new one for the house robot.

Im guessing I should wait a bit longer then.

If you buy a dx6i, does it come with a reciever which works, or do you have to use our old br receivers with it ?

Is it just the old br recievers which are the problem?

John

I dont think that Spektrum even knows what the problem is at the moment Jonno.

From what has been said above I think you either wait for the problems to be sorted or go with a DX6 or 7.

I think the last thing you want with that new machine of yours is radio problems!

Register To Comment