Register To Comment
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easter Bunny Tribute Championships 2008

davids
    The Zenith looks evil, but those wedges on Worck would make it hard to turn quickly due to the added friction and with 4 wheel drive it looks rather balanced. Im not sure at what my 6 wheel drive will be like with double wheels at the back, but The Zenith looks evil with those wedges...

...therefore my tactics are to attack the house robots :-)

--------------------

Heat B:
    Ah PCC, the robot designed when I was going though the stage of being high on drugs, so I am going to fit the so-called Pie-Tosser Flipper, get underneath either robot and try and flip them out of the arena

Heat C:
    Go after Cats with Wheels, Kody want to team up?

Heat D:
    Drive into Super Gore Evo with the I bar at full speed and try and cause some damage, dodge out of the way of MeCannibal, although those spin-ups speeds seem too fast.

Flick of the Wrist v Sithis v Robochicken

Danny, shall we show this chicken whos boss?:wink:

davids
    Dont you want to help me take out the house robots?

Clucking hell!

Have a peck at the House Robots, then charge at Sithis and try to flip it over to the pit.

Heat A coming tommorrow!Would post it tonight, but other family members are trying to nick the Computer!

Whoa-ho, quite the line-up weve landed ourselves upon.

Heat A:

The chicken to get plucked.

Worck v The Zenith v Calm Down Dear

Doesnt matter here. Spin up and hit anything that comes into my path. Should be able to send bots and their parts flying a long way.

Heat B:
    Iron Awe 5 v Nitro-Gene 4.0 v Crimson Thunder

Gang up with Nitro-Gene on Crimson Thunder and get it out!

Sheer Heart Attack 2 v PCC v E Clawdius Unum

Dunno. Probably Clawdius out here.

Heat C:
    Cat with Wheels v Seung Mina III v Behemoth

Dave wants a team...on Cat With Wheels. Damn right Ill take him up on it! Flip the kitty to hell.

Whirligig 4.5 v Gravity v Storm II

Why does every heat Seung Mina star in have to have Whirligig? This may become bigger than The Disc vs. Slammer...anyway I believe Gravity to out here.

Heat D:
    Chaos 2 v Wedge Devolution v Another Night at the Bar

Chaos 2 is a goner.

Super Gore Evo v MeCannibal 2.0 v Its the Last Thing on my Mind

Dave wants to drive into me? Be my guest. Drive into the Last Thing and shove it against the wall. Once Ive got a good grip on it, shunt it into MeCannibal repeatedly until one of them dies.

Looking good, Liam!

Heat A:Round 1, Battle 1

Get ready for the first ever battle of the Easter Bunny Tribute Championships!The roboteers are ready, the batteries are charged (hopefully) and the robots are ready to kick ASS!!

Residing over the first fight will be Sir Killalot and the pyro-maniac behind bonfire night, Sgt Bash!

Flick of the Wrist is the current challenge belt holder. Its entered by Martijn, and is a six wheel drive rambot with diamond tipped lifting spikes-WOAH!

Sithis also competed in the challenge belt this year, but enjoyed less success. But dont underestimate this FBS, as its invertible and packs a real punch!

Robochicken is a veteran of robot wars, a great looking robot with a flipper and spinning cutter at the rear.It also has a chickens head that used to be an axe (or pecker), but was traded for the equally in-effective spinner...

Booth 1:Martijn M Benschop, Danny Bailey
    Booth 2:Steven McGregor
    3,2,1,ACTIVATE!
    Sithis spins up while Flick of the Wrist attacks Robochicken, driving up onto the wedge!
    FLIP!
    Steven turns Flick of the Wrist over, but its invertible and twists around to get its forks in underneath the chicken!Martijn lifts Steven up into the air and rams him into Sithis!
    CRASH!
    Robochicken loses a side panel and learns to fly! No beginners luck though, as it lands upside down on the flame pit! Luckily it was on its back and could use the chickens head as a srimech by firing the flipper and is OK, but the exposed drive motor didnt take kindly to being roasted on the flame pit!Robochicken drives in wide circles before crashing into the angle grinder!Sithis comes in while its trapped!
    CRASH!
    Robochicken flips over again and due to its unusual shape and the fact that its up against the wall it cant self-right! Refbot comes in for the count.
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!
    Sir Killalot picks Robochicken up and dumps it out of the arena!
    CEASE!
    Robochicken clucks up and is out of the arena and the competition!Sithis and Flick of the Wrist go through!

Register To Comment