SHAPE- Long box with rounded back,
    COLOUR- dull grey all over
    WEIGHT- about 100kg
    DIMENSIONS- L:95cm W:70 cm H:30cm
    SPEED- 13mph
    TURNING CIRCLE- 0m
    GROUND CLEARANCE- 0mm with hinged skirts, 10mm underneath
    ARMOUR- 5mm hardox
    MOVEMENT- Tracks with 2XBosch Motors with 3 Ni-cad battery packs at 24 Volts
    WEAPONS- Horizontal crushing claws at front made out of titanium with 6.25 tons of crushing power
    SRIMECH- Invertible. Side spikes to stop it resting on its side

NAME: Crimson Thunder
    SHAPE: Box with wedge at front and inverted wedge at back.
    COLOUR: Deep Red.
    WEIGHT: Around 100kg
    DIMENSIONS: L:110cm W:65cm H:23cm
    SPEED: 30mph
    TURNING CIRCLE:0mm
    ARMOUR: 5mm hardox
    GROUND CLEARANCE: 0mm at the front, 0mm with hinged skirts at sides, 20mm at sides under the skirts and at back. (Well, technically 23cm at the very back, thanks to the inverted wedge.
    MOVEMENT: 4 Wheels with Vulkanon tires and aluminium hubs powered by 4 36v LEM130s Powered by 6 NiCad battlepacks.
    WEAPONS: None but the force.
    SCRIMECH: Invertable.

Name: Sithis
    Shape: Cylinder
    Colour: Black with red teeth
    Weight: 100kgs
    Dimensions: L:90cm W:90cm, H:30cm
    Speed: 15mph
    Turning Circle: 0cm
    Armour: 8mm Titanium all around.
    Ground Clearance: 7mm
    Movement: 4 invertable wheels with Vulkanon treads, powered by a couple of LEM130s at 36V with 3NiCad battlepacks
    Weapons: Ring spinner powered by an etek running at 48volts, which can deal out around 80kjs of power. Two five kilo hardox teeth, curved to rip armour. The whole ring is about 20kg.
    Scrimech: Invertible.

Name: Lethal Injection
    Shape: Stinger, but with static prongs between the wheels.
    Colour: Unpainted.
    Weight: 100kgs
    Dimensions: L:55cm W:60cm H:45cm
    Speed: 18mph
    Turning Circle: 0cm
    Armour: 9mm titanium on the wheels, 5mm Hardox for the prongs and disc.
    Ground Clearance: Ermm.. Being a stinger style axlebot, it doesnt really have one. The prongs are 0mm however.
    Movement: 2 stinger style wheels with Vulkanon rubber tyres, with 2 LEM130s and 4 NiCad battlepacks at 24volts.
    Weapons: Spinning disc positioned in between the prongs. The idea is that the opponent will be wedged on the prongs then caught by the disc. The disc is powered by a LEM130 at 2000rpm and deals about 60kj.
    Scrimech: Invertible

Ill try - when can you get stats in?

Ferpect...Thats every spot closed, assuming Shane wants to enter and Frank isnt hit by a meteorite between now and sometime later. Thanks for the interest

same here. i have of course realies. 2 of them being Envy and Thor. will post other 2 later if thats ok.

Envy your familiar with

Thor.... virtually the same drive and power being mags and ni-cads. Thor has an ampflow speedo which is the same as a roboteq but can handle more amps. pics of thor are on barnsley best bits on the roaming robots web site. all hardox front with hardened ali uprights. pheumatic hammer. the same power as thz. zero ground clearence on the front going back to about 3 inches. thor is realible thundering hammering robot with different heads. i.e. pointed, flat, oval. the shape of thor will make it good for football. a little more power than envy so might do well in sumo.

trax and hells teeth are my other choices

Trax..... i will post upgraded spec although it is no longer with us. so it could well be a vapour. mag c40 drive on 2 4qd 300 with a nipper mixer. steering is tank style. (got on well like that) added vulcolon to tracks for loads of grip. 20mm hdpe armour all over. you may laugh but it is an effective armour against spinners as spinners just take out chunks without ripping off the armour. ti front scoop with zero clearence. extreamly resiliant and realible. tracks protected by ti plates front and rear. front hinge flipper like envy but with a bar. i actually took the pneumatics from trax and is now in envy but that dont matter here. trax on youtube getting thrashed by storm 2 because i had zero grip.

changed hells teeth to ripper. i have stolen it from jonno and is the upgraded version. i will ask jonno to post full spec

Register To Comment