Register To Comment
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Storm Force !

Yeah, I know RIAT is a good event as I went to it last year, but Ive never been to the Robot Rumble
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Update time has come once again!

If u are going to the UK FW Championships hosted by Robochallenge at Newcastle next weekend, Storm Force will be there joining some other TV robots like Razer, Warhead, Tiberius, Typhoon 2 and Terrorhurtz to go on display at the event, dont miss out!
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

I know its been a long time but I thought since it was about a year ago since my first event with SF I thought I'd bring up another message on the thread.

Storm Force had possibly the best fight I have had with it at Barnsley despite the problems I have observed on it. It took part in the final melee and was running around the arena like a rat out of the traps, doing well throughout dodging Major Damage and ducking and diving from Maelstrom and Iron-Awe 6. But unfortunatly ended up in the pit at the end of the fight courtesy of Tiberius (Sam, u know who u are :twisted: ). And at least I didn't get booed this time

I have also seen that one wheel can drive both directions and the other can only go backwards the pneumatics are a bit dofgy also because the axe didn't work in the final melee and the flipper was automatically firing. Another recent update is I am currently in the process of giving SF a new paintjob to make it look like a Team Bud clone. If anyone can give me any advice on the problems, letting me know would be helpful

Liam Bryant
    Storm Force driver, respectively
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

If you haven't already, fix up the side panels, as they keep falling off

That problem has long since been fixed George in fact since I got it for xmas way back in 2008
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Haven't seen it fight for ages, so I'll see if that's true at Nottingham.

Register To Comment