Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8645T-The Beast

There we go LJ!

Your best fan!
    Tom

omg

i love it

now what do we talk about

you should tell us about a brief history, any recent upgrades and your hopes for the robot. also, ask peole if they have any questions.

On the original versions (the ones that were on TV), was the axe one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time? Because the flipper was a good weapon, but the axe looked underpowered and seemed to cause more problems for you than it did for the opposition.

Alternatively, we could talk about cookies.

triple choc chip, bloody lovely

http://www.teambeast.co.ukwww.teambeast.co.uk or http://www.8645t.co.ukwww.8645t.co.uk

we are called beast but my geek dad is into his cars n number plates etc and 8645t on a number plate kinda looks like beast and his m8 did a logo for us which can be seen on the website

we need a new website - hopefully going to get one made (mr stu) hes one of the best around and will be showing his skills hopefully on my website - i need to ask him first

well for 2008 we have a new ram which will be in for our next event - we are going to be on top form this year

beauty has a boy friend which is phoenix, he kinda looks like her but there not related - just going out and will hopefully have babies soon - the babies wont be ant weights tho and will be featherweights - maybe a heavy weight

we are planning on going to a few events this year - i want to go to battle bots but battle bots are going to have to put there hands in there pockets to get the best robots over - yes us UK bots are the best and it wouldnt be a good tv series without us - would it?

well thats about it for now - for about 5 mins anyway til i can think of something

new site will be ready one day this year - maybe in 2009 but hopefully not

robot wars needs to come back and we will have toys for sale one day

joey - ye it was my dads design - it got us on TV as it was different

if it was made now with everything we know it would be alot better

i think the only damage we did with that robot was put a hole in kan opener ( i think? ) but compared to what they did to us - the robot did beat t-bone but that wasnt hard.

the robots in them days were shocking compared to now and thats why we need robot wars back to show how we have all improved

on our very first bot which didnt get on tv we had an axe well lol something like that on the back - we actually won our 2 fights in the trials or w/e but we didnt get on - it was all a fix - i had us on to win that series

my dad then wanted the robot where they both worked together like the one your on about

we then took the axe off and just had a flipper - that robot was good and we could of done good but the series was scrapped b4 filming

we had the current ram in that bot but now the ram is just rubbish so we have a new one

(Message edited by john on March 05, 200

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfielduk/pics/chaos2.jpghttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfie...ics/chaos2.jpg

i bet none of you have one of these in your garage :P

you can buy it if you want

starting bid is you pay for us to go to battle bots and its all yours

we dont have the robot - well we might do - but thats a secret - you will find out when you buy our tickets

beast also hates kan opener - its the only bot which has done damage to us but now were sorted and this wont be happening again :P

we dont hate the team - well we do when were fighting but ye kan opener is a pain and when robot wars is back he will be one of the top bots - this is because there being kind at the moment because its not on TV but when its back and im running robot wars i will fix it so i dont have to fight them :P i also have found out one of there weaknesses - and that is to build an axe - but that might not be for long - we will have to wait and see what the new kan opener is like

i even think beauty could beat kan opener nowadays

I actually liked the robots in the earlier series more because until Chaos 2 and all the spinner robots came along there was no one design that was perfect, and that meant people tried unusual things...then again, Im weird...

Having said that, some of the robots in series 4 that got in instead of you were just boring and rather bad, and I cant really see why they were chosen. The way it goes I guess

I do like the idea of having an axe and a flipper on the same mechanism, but nobodys got the positioning right to make them both work yet.

Register To Comment