Register To Comment
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8645T-The Beast

i think nowadays its only better because all the bots are reliable

ye it was all a fix so they just picked robots what were rubbish - i think the actual reason we didnt get on was because the robot was all black which wouldnt look good on tv? i dont know but was a fix anyway

the later beast was painted all black because my uncles sponsored us and wanted it black with there logos on for tv - it did look good ill try find a pic - this series was called off

my dad wants to make a new flipper for the feather with an axe on the back - just for show rly wont do much damage but will get us extra points

Could you get away with logos when it moved to Five?

not sure but i think we would of called it shire beast - i think we did but cant remember - this was for the series what would of been on challenge tv i think

if it was on nowadays i would just pop me sponsors logos on the robots b4 i went in and hope they dnt get notice til its 2 late :P lol

actualy the first 8645t an all balck one with a small axe on back http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfielduk/s41.gifhttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/lichfielduk/s41.gif
    and a front flipper played 2 won 2 but did not get in seris 4 so some one said make the axe big and you might get on,) so we did for seris 5 history beat TBone and i h8 smidsy (not realy) seris 6 kicked out long story befor we even got in the areana ( guess my fault) and seris 7 made a new one, then we did a gravity ram, then when that shell got wrote off Beat THZ loads of times lol but still needed a new one for the 07 champs etc but still working on new things gone though at laeast 10 roboteqs 1 watty and on a sidwinder 7 events now and still working now highy recomended

thats all for now
    John
    the builder

I like Beast, but I think Beautys the best out of ur army!
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

and me
    thanx to Steve for the Ti welding

and all help from others to many to mention

well ive still got the old beast in a garage along with t-bone, and all the old pay to drive robots... maybe one day we should get them out and try again with them.... a grandfather challenge and ill give you a rematch with t-bone !!!

Jonno, When will those old Pay-to-drive robots be used again, In competition?

Was one of them called wedgie?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Jonno, Will U be fighting the old Pay-to-drive in the actual arena u have just now?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

what old beast u got jonno? :P

we have the black one in our garage if you want that for your collection - its battered but we could rebuild it - i think i might get my dad 2 actually - and try get it going good for uk champs

more money tho :sad:

Register To Comment