Register To Comment
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Behemoth

Thats pretty tough! Another thing is, why does Behemoth make a noise like an alarm?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

To add to the large industrial vehicle effect I suppose...they have reversing buzzers.

Actually, I might ask a question myself, since I like older series episodes and am very sad - in series 3, why did Behemoth have those axes on the back? They looked as if they could possibly do something, but in practice...well...

Those axes wernt used at all in the First World Championships
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Behemoth should have won the 1st world championship!Im sure Razer was on its side for more than 30 seconds, but the producers wanted it to win...

lol it was all fixed

i remember goin to watch razer vs firestorm and razer got stuck for ages i think

the fight went on for like half an hour n it was like me , me dad and jonnos family all chanting for firestorm n every1 else for razer lol

dya remember the razer fan in front of us who was about to bust a blood vessel... happy days !!!

na i dont remember him :P

i was 2 young and thats why we need it back so we can do it all over again but it will be everyone chanting for beast! or rip and beauty in the tag team final :P

Kane, Heres the ultimate question, seeing as Behemoth can drive through water, can it drive under water?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

It cant drive anywhere atm, got busted motors. Hope you guys get it sorted soon. But Liam I would guess not.

Register To Comment