Register To Comment
Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Robots

Good Morning all

I am pleased to annouce that in Mid to late August 08 I will be hosting an event called Rebel Robots, The Event will take place in Staffordshire and will run over 3-4 days, and will be in our all new Arena.

Its been part of a long running project and the show is the final outcome, the news you have all been waiting for is..... it will be filmed for television it will be aired on a free view digital channel ,which one i cannot reveal at present but will do nearer the time.

What robots do I want? 32 heavyweights, 32 Featherweights 32 Antweights and any lightweights and middleweights upto 32 but i seriously doubt Ill see many entries in the lights and middles.

There will be an entry fee but it will be kept as low as possible, the fee will go to securing the venue, With a secure venue we can run the event as we already have the arena.

The Arena is under wraps for now but its not like the other Arenas in design and there are no house robots, this is not one of the previous shows its something different so please enter the event with an open mind.

Entries will start being taken at the end of april , so please dont email me with Id like to enter just hold your horses.

We will be allowing spinners so if youve got one hiding somewhere dust it off, and charge it up. Robots from all countries are welcome, We also do not have seeds for this year its a level playing field so best of luck to all.

The Venue and date will be confirmed next week so it can go in all your diaries, hope to see you there

The Arena will be instpected prior to the event happening, its running to FRA rules and guidelines cant see why it wouldnt but andy will advise Im sure

how many are you allowed to enter? As you know mr pete waller has millions of ant weights and the same for some teams with feather weights.

Sounds good...between this and Battlebots possibly coming back, things are starting to get interesting.

no just once a year Woody
    Ants will run to standard rules of AWS once entries system i will sort how many can enter in one division, but for not say one in each divison

well 32 is a nice number to work with but if there are more entries than 32 it doesnt mean they wont be allowed in, 32 is not exclusivly the limit, for now lets jus get the 32 if theres more thats great

(Message edited by craig_anto on February 28, 200

Register To Comment