Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Failsafes........Help!

Yeah but how much do they cost. Some of us have a relatively tight budget! Thanks for all the advice on the failsafes though. Please keep it coming!

Rob

Hi Robert, Do you have a Transmitter already?
    If not I wouls recomend getting the new DX6i, it sounds expensive but were getting them in in a couple of weeks retailing at £109!
    If you dont have a transmitter i would seriously recommened one of these to get rid of any future problems you may have with interfierence and failsafing. I believe the Sabertooth speed controllers from Dimension engineering (sold by technobots) have failsafing, they are excellent controllers for low current like drils.

Okay I havent bought one yet, but Im not exactly made out of money! I suppose if it is worth it Ill look at it. Please can you give me the website for it and Ill take a peep. But if you are using it I trust you!

thanks,

Rob

O.K so its worth it?

Rob

Like Grant said: Take a good look at the Spektrum DX6i that is going to hit the shelves a couple weeks time.

http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM6600http://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/D...ProdID=SPM6600

It is a very cheap 2.4GHz solution and promises to be a very good alternative to the DX6 and DX7. It has some significant improvements over the DX6, and is a lot cheaper than the DX7 or JR X9303.

O.K it sounds very good to me and thanks a lot. If everyone says it is worth it then Ill go for it. Please keep suggestions coming though.

Thanks all,

Rob

(Message edited by touchwood on February 25, 200

Register To Comment