Register To Comment
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Damage

i think that its what it will be called. i think we must start a thread for the new house robot that is being built. not too sure on the weapons but mabee a mr phycho grabber and hand is a good idea and the crowd will be familiar with it too. but it could be anything all i know is that it will be BIG from what i have seen already at swindon.

it was called major damage, but after my word with Jonno, i am naming it.

still waiting for the new name mr Kane, you have until colchester where it will ( all being planned ) officially be launched into robot world. I like Major Damage though, so it better be good

It is having a 40kg hammer of doom, and a hydraulic crushing and lifting arm !!!
    Thats this weeks project to get the arms working!!

Watch out hes coming !!!

Pic on profile of the chassis!!

JOhn
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

ill have to give it to you before Colchester because -2>im not coming

looking good jonno. mabee you should hold a little comp on here to name the new house robot my entry........

Major Damage

its got tracks, lets call it trax, (not my actual naming!)

not trax it will just slide everywhere

better than sliding no-where though!

jonno :sad: i thought my job was in naming it - but i like major damage so well done shane in winning that one

i have a better name but i cant have everything as im the official house robot driver and tom kane for the amount of times uv bin into my robot im about to get revenge :-) :wink:

i know your serious when you use my full name, im not worried tho coz you cant drive

Register To Comment