Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember Me!!

Still going strong I see, just thought id pop by and say hello, must get down to an event soon.
    Josh

dude. nice to hear from you. do you still have roobarb in the shed rusting away? check out the events list and let me know which event you can attend it would be great to catch up. last time i saw you was at newark and i think we was doing a bit of tent pulling again good to hear from you josh.

She is rusting as we speak.... still works mind

I often speak of that weekend, how we got home in one piece with the worst (Cant type the word I used due to a filter ) hangover I dont know hehe, I found that video clip of you in that guys weelchair the other day as well.

I should look up the rules to see if much has changed since my day, it was different in the old days you know!!

(Message edited by pin on January 07, 200

Oi Josh, pop round for a beer.

Might just do that Mike, will give you a ring soon... Might bring old Lee along and he is no longer young hehe.

Oi Lambert do u check your email or am i sending it to the wrong one? either way can you email me on my msn address have a small favour to ask

Craig, I do indeed read my emails, and no, before you ask I dont have a Craig (spam) filter so if you send I will recieve. I assume that your getting the wrong addy. Try mike_grafix@hotmail or mike.lambert1@ntlworld.co, or even michael.lambert@barco.com

You even have my phone number. My door is always open to you.

Have a good day mate.

well 2 of them emails wont work lol

u missed @hotmail. w/e co.uk or com and missed .com on ntl

Register To Comment