Register To Comment
Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: How Could I Improve...

2. Canada has a great free public health plan too, so if you move to Canada, Tim, youll be able to get some much needed help with that Troll condition you have

(while Im Here its pointless set of numbers removed)

(Message edited by big_nipper on January 29, 200

Kane, could you please take a good look at this thread please?

Normally I dont make a habit of this, but I do feel you are all crossing the line here. If you dont like Tim or his tournament, dont enter. This badgering is uncalled for.

And Tim, stop reacting in such a childish manner. The loss of a grandparent is not easy, but participating in a flamewar in his memory is not the way to go.

5. Oh for the love of€¦ where was I?

Paul: Thanks for clearing up those few things, but I€™m still very unsure about the skirt. Such things as how exactly is it moved up and down by a motor? What is it made of to have one fixed 360o piece around the robot? How is it hinged? Where is it hinged, more importantly€¦ if below the teeth, what happens when the robot is inverted? Just give a few extra details if you can.

And then all hell breaks loose€¦ I was going to ignore the argument in the FSTT but this has gone just too far.

Tim: In reality, it would take nothing short of a miracle to improve Counter. For a start, it would help if you posted the stats in here so we could analyse them. From memory it has wooden and plastic armour, so why are you claiming it was designed as a spinner killer?

Now down to business! Just stop with the childish insults, it really isn€™t helping your already non-existent reputation. Do you think your grandfather would appreciate you using him as a form of argument? I apologise to both Tim and Paul for recent events and offer my condolences where necessary€¦ but Tim, as Leo suggested, you cannot use this as an excuse for everything you say or do wrong.

Help with tournaments? First of all you need to research, read, look around and find ideas how to properly start a vapourbot tournament. Then gain some people€™s respect around here. Maybe then you can start a tournament. And also€¦ what new rules?

Aaron: Free public health plans FTW!

This is supposed to be a help thread, not a flame war. Can we get back on topic? I think it would be a shame to see a thread designed to help newcomers be bombarded with argumentative comments and locked€¦

6. davids
    If you want a spinner killer, then the best road to go down in my view is a low armoured box with foam inside it to protect the various parts from shaking loose, keeping everything simple.

Tim, just write a random battle in here and wait for some responses.

Tim is temporarily suspended again, awaiting a decision be the FRA Executive.

Register To Comment