Register To Comment

Thread: Electronize speedo

Hi guys,

Im after an Electronize 15A unit (one of the microprocessor control ones) for Drumroll. Bought one off Trev at Thinktank cos one of my Electronize 30s played up. Dunno whats wrong with it yet but the other 30A that I have in Drumroll is a bit too bulky wire-wise and the 15A cpu has much nicer control so Id like to make them both the same

So if anyone has either a cpu FR15HX or FR15HVR (either is good as I dont use the BECs on them) thats going cheap/second-hand please get in touch either by posting here or emailing me.

Thanks

Oh and if you read this post Pete (Team Tilly) - I still have your failsafe. If you send me your address I can get it posted to you or if youd be willing to make the current arrangement permanent I can send you some monies for it

jamie i will soon have two going spare, we can chat over msn

Thanks for the offer Matt but Garys got me sorted

To save making a new thread:

Back on the lookout again for an Electronize 15A unit (one of the microprocessor control ones) if anyone has one going for less than new

Preferably with BEC lead attached this time (FR15HVR I believe in the model number)
    and can be second-hand (just as long as it works )

Drop me an email (lenny_1024@hotmail.com) if you can help

This is one last quick bump of this thread to see if anyones got a second-hand working 15A Electronize FR15HVR microprocessor controller theyd be willing to sell before I go and buy a new one please?

Register To Comment