Register To Comment

Thread: Hiya all! ^-^

Hey everyone... just thought that I should introduce myself. I am a friend of Koda so I thought that I would join this place! We both 3 our Tira! :P

Names Chezza. Tho its not my real name LOL. Well Im a boy, yeah... boy, I had to say that so I dont get any guys hitting on me. Ive had people asking me what bra Im wearing! Someone even said that he wants me to live with him. Im 17 years old too! I am also from Manchester!

I love celeb gossip. I also like watching lots of telly too, I use my Xbox 360 when Im bored too hehe. Am an alright person to get along with. I go to college and I do Applied Science, I love to be social too. My favourite food is Indian. So yeah I hope to get along with you all! Oh yeah... I used to watch Robot Wars when I was younger, Craig Charles sounds so cool! Especially in Takeshis Castle!

Hello, Chezza, welcome to the forum. Glad I told ya about this place, eh? :wink:

Try not to get lost.

Haha thanks! I sure am! This place seems pretty active... so Ill do my best! =P

Welcome Chezza

and its nice to meet another keshi-head on the forum

Thanks David. I love Keshi!

be welcome, Chezza!

Hello Martijn, nice to meet you! ^-^

Register To Comment