Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Nipper

For a few years it was 101.9kg(ish) on Jonnos scales, but really depended on the mood the scales were in. These days it is below 100kg, belive it or not we can add or remove panels to alter the weight the extra couple of kilos does give an advantage and if you are allowed to use it then why not. I wonder if I can pass the blame onto Graeme, maybe he was driving it by himself that time , but seriously I dont remember doing that amount of damage to tanto but I do know we have got hold several times in the past.

Also remember using big nippers jaws to get the tire of the rim to replace the inner tube after we poped it :sad:.

Also remember using big nippers jaws to get the tire of the rim to replace the inner tube after we poped it :-(.
    not on tanto, we never had pneumatic wheels

when i come back ill take on nipper with new tanto (i have anti nipper device) and even end no end u wont damage it, put this in the past, wont change how i feel about the damage done but its a start

Has it fought Thz yet? I seem to think it has...yet I cant remember it doing so...

If it has, a vid would be appreciated.

Those claws look like they can hook around the axe and stop it from working, and then just drag Thz wherever it wants.

BN beat THz in the final i think?

Did he? Hmm...havent seen any vids of the championship. :sad:

Big Nipper beat THz in the Uk champs, and in Hemel Heampstead the day afer.

Was talking about Merlins Tyre at the London Expo. Anti nipper device sounds interesting, any clues?

Register To Comment