Register To Comment
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live anyone?

I guess well be seeing you on there - what games will you be on with?

what do people recommend?

Im into racing games rather than shootem up !!

john

forza motorsport 2. Love it, so realistic (then again I havent driven an aston martin etc) and incredible just how much you can tune the cars.

ill look out for that gary although never driven an aston martin either.. and probably never will..... best thing ive ever diven is a nissan skyline highly tuned from japan when i worked for nissan as a designer

how bout a suzuki hayabusa super charged and turbo charged, and engine bored out. unknown topspeed something like 300mph theroreticlly 500bhpish i got to run it up and back down a runway in oxfordshire, not supposed to say which one.
    was amazing, like nothing ive experienced ever
    i left more than one kind of skid marks

pgr4 is what jason and i are on at the mo john me old mukka. you do know you will ber in lots of trouble. oh and get K a game she can play with steph. keep em sweet dude . that hayabusa sounded fun craig i would have loved to have a crack at that. i had a gsxr600 and 140 on that was quick enough. my missus wont let me have another bike unless its a gold wing. (eh geoff)

ive got pgr3 coming with it along with another 5 games, thatll keep me busy for now.

if you buy a goldwing.... dont forget you need a nice warm central heated cozy garage for it to live in too

John

jonno

need for speed is good iv got that but havent pld for abit as iv bin owning on COD4 which u will need to get

shane ill race u on pgr4 to

o n racing games get u gd at driving robots - thats y im so quality :P and im even better on 360!

Register To Comment