Register To Comment
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: Team Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft!

Need some help, guys? :wink:

Ge5orce for me please, Kody. Its specialty is the weaponry, of course.

Ah, thank you AJ!

You and Liam (who entered with Forza, I think) will be introduced next chapter, which will be next post or the one after that.

Assuming that Julius is a Razer clone through-and-through, that also means he has those semi-exposed wheels as well. I say the bots with the most remaining health lead the charge and distract him, while the spinners aim to take out the wheels. With his mobility crippled it should be easy for us to avoid the claw and tear him a new toga.

I'll go with Steve's plan, use a drive boost and power boost to up my speed and manuvrability before going for the front wheels, as the back wheels will be less useful without the front ones due to being omniwheels, and a 2wd omnibot - which is what Caesar will be when we're done with it :P - trying to attack will be a sight to behold, for everyone except Caesar.

Hopefully that should work if everyone else pitches in

Flick will apologise for screwing up not 1 but 2 of the 2 tasks he was given (rallying the civilians and guarding Tira) and use is lifting and controlling skills to keep Razer busy for the spinners to do their thing

7. I can't pass this up.
    Bloody Frigid for me.

Specialty is weapon. Is good?

9. Quote Originally Posted by corsair_lightning
    And just to go with Tracy:

I'll have Cyrilium 5. Stats in the usual place. Its specialty is powerful drive. Is that bot okay?
    NO. I thought I told you, numerous times, that you are not allowed in this RPG?

why are you entering...this tornie started ages ago...(i may have just missed somthing huge :P )

Register To Comment