Register To Comment
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft!

LMAO

Weapon 1: An 80 KG flywheel doing 5 million KJs per hit.
    Weight: 79 KGs

Kustom 2 is even better than its precedor!

3. I sincerely hope that is not your actual entry...

Ahem...Alex Holt says Tengu VII will be his entry. I have also received Mattys entry over MSN, and that means Franks entry will be NSBFR-X.

Mattys entry:

Push-Me-Pull-You

Weight- 101kg
    Dimensions- H-36cm W-55cm L- 85cm
    Shape- Low Box wedge- Tornado with the scoop on
    Speed- The actual speed could actually be around 65mph, but this is geared down at 2:1 to gives us 32mph. This is controllable thanks to expert driving by yours truly.
    Locomotion- 4 x Foam filled wet Go-karting tyres with radius 19cm
    Armour- A 3mm Thick, sieve style mesh made of 3mm Lithium Carbide
    Power- 2 APC Back-Up 24V batteries powering 4 LEM-200€™S running at 48V and 200A. This gives 33.6BHp and 28Nm of torque.
    Ground Clearance- 3mm at back, 0 at front and on average, about 2mm at the sides.
    Turning Circle- 0
    Failsafe Position- On top, at the back underneath an actual panel of 4mm Lithium Carbide about 6cm below that. Is accessible from the back, with a hook, should the robot be flipped at Cease
    Paint Scheme- Dark bottle green
    Weapons- 4 Interchangable front rams. These are:
    1. A 3kg 20cm long, 4mm Hardox spike narrowing to a tip of 0.075cm. The rule of P= F/A means that it injects a pressure of around 14 tonnes on the tip. This is to be used against robots with solid armour.
    2. A 5kg Stinger style ram head, mounted on a thinner shaft. The tip has an area of 0.05cm and the widest part has an area of 6.25 cm. This means that the pressure goes from 21.5 tonnes to just 172 kilograms. The entire head is around 10 cm long on a 15kg shaft, and the width goes down gradually. This is to be used on robots with layered armour, to enable the tip to go in further, with the other bits forcing it out into a square hole.
    3. A wide 4kg tanto sword blade. The area of this is around 0.4 cm and produces a force of around 2 ¾ tonnes. This is to be used on robots with flexible armour, as it should bend it in, snapping it as opposed to skewering
    4. A double titanium spike with diamond tips weighing 4kg, with 2 0.25 area points. These each have a force of over 4 tonnes and extend 35cm outside the front of the machine. These are used against spinners and robots with large frontal weapons.
    Srimech- Invertible
    Strong Against- Weak armoured robots, slow robots, robots with comparatively low pushing power.
    Weak Against- Vertical discs, low crushers
    Strengths- Power, Use of Weaponry
    Weaknesses- Controllability, Defensive

Weight breakdown

Chassis/ Armour-15kg
    Locomotion- 6kg
    Electronics- 6kg
    Weaponry- 5kg
    Motors/ Batteries- 69kg
    Total Weight- 101kg- Fits inside the 1% rule

All right, first big post in a few minutes.

Marking another page in vapourboteering history...

+2>Team Zlayerz RPG: Identity Theft

It was night. The room was empty, and outside the thunder rolled and crashed through several forks of lightning. Rain lashed against the windowpane as the door opened with a ominous creak, and a man entered. He held a radio controller in his hands, which directed the craft of metal work that was following him. It was quite large, yet not more than a metre long, and it sported a great big hardox spike. The man took a seat by in one of the six squishy armchairs in the room while the robot drove next to the chair, but careful not to impale it, and remained still. He looked towards the door.
    Mere seconds later, or so it seemed to him, the door opened again, with a louder creak than before. Another man entered. He too was holding a radio controller, and had a robot behind him. This one was like the first except it was red, had 6 wheels rather than four, and had two spikes. The man in the chair addressed the other.
    Lo, Martijn.
    Lo, Matthew. came the reply.
    Martijn took his seat across from Matthew, and now both mens eyes were fixed upon the door again.
    So how many dyou think will come? asked Martijn.
    Not sure, said Matthew. But I could care less.
    I see six chairs, said Martijn, so I guess...
    He had hardly spoken these words when another man entered the room. It was a Scotman, swathed in a cape and a top hat.
    Evenin, Steve, Matthew addressed the newcomer.
    Evenin, gents, Steven replied, slowly advancing into the room. He took his seat and put his controller down, as his claw-like robot that had entered behind him waited for order.
    So hows university going? said Martijn.
    Blandly at the moment, muttered Steven. Had a big Sociology test today. This, however, should liven things up.
    You could say that, said Matthew, as the door opened for the fourth time. Another man strode through, rather confidently. Behind him was a huge wedge of a robot, rather evil-looking. He did not stop to say hello, but merely nodded and took the seat opposite Steven, as the robot backed up in front of the chair and waited, much like the rest of them. But hardly had the fourth person taken his spot when the doors opened yet again.
    Evenin, Frank, said Martijn.
    Evenin, answered Frank as he made his way to the fifth chair. Behind him came yet another robot; its sides were rounded but it had a box wedge, and it positioned itself in front of Frank.
    No snow, still? the man in the fourth chair asked.
    Not a damned thing, Chris, Frank growled. Trust me, if I ever get the chance to go far up north again, Ill steal all that bloody snow for myself.
    Youd do better to live in my country, then, Steven grinned. Franks jaw twitched slightly, but another creak signified that another person was entering the room and they looked up quickly to see who it was.
    Why Mr. Holt, I thought you would be the last one, grinned Martijn.
    Indeed, said Alex as he took the last available seat. A full-body spinner drove in behind him. It was slightly green and had blades sticking out of the chassis, and it followed Alex to his seat and stayed stock still.
    Now all we have to do is wait, said Frank.
    We can talk, right? said Chris with the tiniest note of sarcasm in his voice, though it went unnoticed.
    None of the group seemed to want to talk, however. They were too busy fixing glances upon another door in the room. This door was greater than the other, and shaped of black and white marble, marvellously crafted. They wondered what lay beyond that door, and who else was in there. But they were sure that one person was beyond that door, that sent out those letters, explaining his plight. His wish would not go unheeded.
    They started. The marble door was suddenly opening. The opening grew wide, and beyond it another man was standing, dressed in black. He motioned to the group, which meant for them to follow him; thus they did, and their robots came in behind. The chapel-like corridor they entered was cold and unfriendly, yet they easily endured it. At length they came to another door. This one was square and metal, perfectly themed for the corridor.
    All these doors... muttered Matthew under his breath.
    The man in black took no notice of his words, but drew out a stone, shaped like a gear, and fitted it into a slot in the metal door. It accepted the token gratefully and swung back, revealing a great chamber.
    All six of them gasped. Within this room was a giant static screen like a television, yet it didnt have a surface. It was lines and lines of disfigurement and colourless chaos, joined into one, and covered about half the room, from the ceilng to the ground. The man went, almost right to the border of the screen, then turned to the others.
    So, Kody, you needed some help, Steven asked brightly.
    Indeed, I did, said Kody. My refbots identity has been stolen.
    ...stolen? Chris was confused. How can an identity be stolen?
    When something doesnt realize who they are anymore, thats how, said Kody with a wry smile. Or when control is broken over an object and they act irregularly.
    As if someone else took control? Alex inquired.
    Possibly, replied Kody. Here is how it all started...
    My refbot, The Watcher, had been refereeing a fight between Storm II and St. Agro when it happened. The lines of control broke, and he started to attack both robots. I didnt know what had come over him. In mere seconds he had them in the pit, and was attacking the house robots. The controller wasnt responding at all. I had looked around to see if anybody had interfered and saw a shifty figure exiting the arena. I chased after him, but he got away. He was holding a can of Coke in his hands, so I am not even sure if it was him, but I had my suspicions. I went back to the arena and encased my referee in a prism-like cage. Here...
    Kody clicked a button on the floor with his heel, and a mechanical snarling noise made them all jump. A glass-like cage was coming into view, and within the cage was another robot. It was The Watcher, the eye socket lights a deep scarlet, and it actually had a voice, growling DE-STROY! DE-STROY!
    Living proof of what I have been telling you...well almost living proof, said Kody.
    So it is being controlled, said Alex. When something acts like this -
    I had deduced that, replied Kody. What gave me reason to believe his identity was stolen was that another robot beyond this portal here - he gestured to the screen - has been using the exactly same type of refereeing as The Watcher. It thinks it is him. I do not know what to do.
    The others looked at each other.
    Well help, said Steven simply. No robot should have to act like this unless its been given a reason to.
    Same here, said Matthew.
    Aye, Frank grunted.
    Alex, Chris, and Martijn nodded their approval.
    Good! said Kody. Then you wont object to this then.
    Suddenly, whether magic-induced or by just plain fate, the men felt a great tug, as if they had been shagged from behind by the collar...and they felt the solid world leave them as they were sucked...right into their robots chassis!

Are you all right?
    Uhh...been better... Frank groaned, then almost yelled with shock. His voice was mechanical! What the bloody hell have you done to us?!
    I am sorry, but I had to fuse you with your robots, said Kody. Only robots can enter beyond the screen. I have may have the power of granting this to you, but have lost it myself.
    You could have asked, first, said Stevens now robotic voice, as Clawdius Decimus Murderous came to life and spun around, claw sinking and opening as if to let out his feelings.
    This is so...bizarre... Martijn muttered through Flick of the Wrist chassis, spinning around with the forks upraised. But cool! Matthew expressed similar feelings through Pull Me Pull You.
    So were now the robots we brought along, huh? Chris grinned, and Die-Ceratops Re-Invertus let out a great snort as the flipper opened.
    Maybe I could have done this...another time, said Alex. Tengus spinning shell came to life and begin to spin up, and the self-righting bar opened and closed as though it could not have been happier.
    Wow, bloody brillant, said Frank, as a 12KG spinning drum appeared on the front of NSBFR-X, and he rolled around. Who wants a piece of me?
    Enough! shouted Kody, and all the robots turned to face him. This is quite a serious mission. I hope you take that into consideration when you are your missions!
    Missions? asked Alex, now Tengu.
    Correct! Kody pointed to the screen again. This will take you through six areas, where most of my house robots dwell, to find the six missing titanium gears.
    Titanium gears? said Chris, now Die-Ceratops.
    They will open another door beyond this area, which is where we will find our culprit. I sensed an evil energy ahead, that I am sure, growled Kody. Even my house fighters have yet to find them, or they have become enchanted by them and are unwilling to release them. Things have gotten out of hand and I need your help. Will you help?
    Hell yeah, said Frank, now NSBFR-X.
    All right, said Kody. Now you may pick one of six areas to start off with. I shall be back here when you return to see the result. These areas are:

1. The Gaul Pit.
    2. Osthreinburg Arena
    3. Ohmi bot-fu Kingdom.
    4. Dunsinane Arena
    5. The Elsinore Yard
    6. Angband Battlefield

Now choose!

The six robots decide on a beginning destination...

7. I vote for #1, the Gaul Pit. Those French folk sound like jolly-enough sorts after all, right?

...Right?

Register To Comment