Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My robot design...

i think that if someone did build a spinner arena it will have to be replaced in maybe 2/3 years anyway as spinners will just get even more powerful over the years

(just look at feathers) a few years ago spinners were very weak compared to what they are now - some of them or most nowadays r better then some of the heavys shown on robot wars lol

and in a few years time when better/lighter motors come out - if they do? then i think that the arenas will need higher spec?

Thank you everyone for the response!

Elisabeth, the removable link is going to be somewhere on the top of the robot.
    Please dont confer about the removable link again, I have mentioned in the earlier post that its just the simple drawing of the robot, its not the actual image of the robot Im trying to build. So does simple drawing have to show everything whats on the robot?

Do you think anyone would build a machine that cannot be turned off and on? lol!
    Dont worry, trust me I know what Im doing, okay?

That was a pretty dismissive response Jack! Everyones just trying to help you develop the design a little further; no doubt being that if it were built as the picture indicates it would perform less than poorly in combat (and you have the problem of rotating weapons in the currently used UK arenas).

So to help give us a better idea of what situation youre in Ill ask a few questions. Firstly do you have any experience in engineering or general fabrication that would be useful in building a robot? Secondly what tools/workshop access do you have? Also what kind of resources do you currently have and how much money are you willing to spend on a machine?

All the best

Okay forgive me if I sound too rude, to be honest Im not trying to be rude... its just the way of my response..

Yes woody, Yusuf is name, lets just say Jack morpheus is my forum name, or email name. And yup I came from Indonesian. There are not many Indonesian roboteer, in fact almost none, so Im trying to get help from people who are more experienced.

Go for a feather!

it looks just like the robot i plan to build exept mine has 3 blades and 4 chainsaws

Register To Comment