Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm 2 v terrorhurtz

I know it was a year ago now but i have only just seen it-

2006 roaming robots championships-

storm 2 v terrorhurtz

I think it was clear that terrorhurtz was winning the fight,storm 2 did get some good pushes in,but look at the damage terrorhurtz did to that piece of ti (i think) on top of storm 2.And terrorhurtz got a good few hits on the wheels causing sparks and then at the end of the fight terrorhurtz got its axe stuck on the corner of the arena.It was still mobile though you can see it is,you can see the robot moving slightly trying to get un-stuck.But it LOST the fight.I think thats controvesial,terrorhurtz did the damage and should of won.

Have i missed something?

(no offence to storm 2 as they are a very good robot-in fact the same thing happened in the (boring and short) final when turbulence stacked storm 2 on the wall)

Other than that a hell of an event.One of the best.

THZ was immobile, therefore counted out. also the Ti ontop of Storm was sacrificial; therefore none of the damage it took was counted.

4. Guest
    So the ti on storm was added on.I get it.

What went wrong with THZ then?

Edit:100th post wo-ho!

7. I belive that thz would have won with ease but as he was stuck lost, if it went on damage style agro thz would have won but doh happens lol

if you have armour on a bot and it is damaged you will loose as well

9. Any damage wheather sacrificial or original armour all counts as damage as the judge on the day quite rightly said. just because its added extra to get hit it dosnt mean that damage doesnt count. damage is damge where ever it is.

Register To Comment