Register To Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm 2 v terrorhurtz

That is indeed the Mentorn explanation of sacrificial armour. Stuff that gets knocked off the robot or shatters for effect, but not really part the real armour.

An addon like the top plate on Storm is not sacrificial, but like the anti razer cage is an interchangable weapon, more a interchangable armour.

3. Guest
    Storm 2 always makes a awful noise......the worlds loudest robot?

storm 2 kinda got lucky in this fight (as thz was dominating)

but in series 7 final i think storm 2 were dominating and were un lucky to win

so doesnt always go the way it should

The world is full of terrible judges decisions. Examples are:

Gravedigger vs. Steg-O-Saw-Rus (Robot Wars Series 3)
    Gamma Raptor vs. Dr. Inferno Jr. (Battlebots Season 3)
    Wedge of Doom vs. Dr. Inferno Jr. (Battlebots Season 5)

Yeah...that sucks, doesnt it? I was especially outraged at the Gamma Raptor fight...that shouldve went his way. He twice nearly upended the Dr. and was way more aggressive. plus he did tons of damage to the skirts.

May I add?

The Morgue vs Firestorm and Suicidal Tendancies vs Wheely Big Cheese.

The seed in both occasions clearly fall into the pit before their opponent can considered immobile so the Judges have to bail them out.

And then both seeds lose the next round. Thats gratitude for you.

Storms not loud and annoying, its Ed

Kody - Gamma raptor lost on strategy the good dr was very well driven, from recalection Gamma Raptor lost also on aggression, because it didnt look in control not like it had in prior fights unpopular decicion maybe right decision? definatly

Theres lost of bad decisions but its down to the judges opinion, ive lost judges decisions that i wanted to lash out about but it doesnt matter at the end of the day so why get wound up about it

Register To Comment