Register To Comment
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th & 8th July 2007 - Robots Live! Exeter

Were going have to put a stop on sign ups now, you can still apply, but youll be put on a reserve list. Thanks to everyone who is planning on attending, we know its a fair drive for most. Sign ups are as follows;

Heavys

Kronic
    Dantomkia
    Scorpion
    Turbulence
    Behemoth
    St Agro
    Bigger Brother
    Merlin
    Knightmare
    Constrictor
    Tiberius
    Big Nipper
    Saint
    Hell Bent
    King B 3
    Terrorhurtz

Feathers

Batter Bot
    Small Torque
    DB5
    Weed
    G3
    Alpha
    Flip
    LF2
    LH2
    Hells Angle
    Skink
    Hoova
    Stiff Breeze
    Tuff Luck
    Tuff Luck 2
    Mayhem
    Mr Happy
    Vertigo

http://www.robotslive.co.ukwww.robotslive.co.uk

lots and lots of feather weights.
    Be nice to hoova people

Guys me being able to get to this event is hit and miss. I am fine getting down to the event as teh mega train is running. However getting back to bradford on the sunday seems to be very difficult.
    If some one is heading back towards the yorkshire area I would very much apreciate a lift.
    It is looking like though that I can not go as I would have just moved into my new house and I will be going to Brazil a few weeks later.
    Life of a student is tough.

Theres a nice new Maplins across the road from the venue thats just opened up so we should be sorted for spare bits

I dont need my camping spot any more, perhaps theres someone looking for a spot?

Now to build my robot lol

Help !

Can someone going to this event possibly lend me a LED for my robot, as mine was broken at guildford after lending it to another roboteer. I will order a new one, but as Technobots (the supplier of my LEDs) wont take orders less than £10, I cant order it.

Please help !

No problem, Ive got a red one that should do you unless youre running over 18v

Register To Comment