Register To Comment
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Scrapheap Challenge.

Been watching Scurrap-eep' since I was 3, was my favourite program for YEARS, and is still in top 5 :wink:

anyone know where i can watch that last episode?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/scra ... llenge/4od

There's the chariots episode of the new series.

And a very good show it was too.

Mike.

I've only just got round to watching the first episode of the new series. I wasn't too sure of the rejigged format at first to be honest; a distinct lack of scrapheapness considering the show title and it was weird without Bobby Llew and Lisa Rogers but once I'd gotten into it a bit I started enjoying it and watching the challenges at the end was good fun, particularly when Dick was trying to catch-up to his chariot after falling off (please Dick please, trim that moustache....even just a little )
    The fact that the teams have got four weeks to build their creations compared to the 10-hour setup seems to have a noticably positive effect on competing in the tasks at the end; mostly the fact that all the machines worked well, barring a couple of bumpy-ground-induced injuries, whereas with the old format there was always a chance (especially with the water challenges) that the machines would work nothing like expected.

Missed tonight's one so I'll catch that on 4OD again but it looks like it should be good.

Wotty, John and Mike on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone remember an episode where they had to build giant remote control cars and fight them? its from around 2002 i think

Register To Comment