Register To Comment
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 28 - 31 August, Fighting Robots UK Championships 2007

tried to submit an application but it told me page not found

You tried to sign up just as the pages were being uploaded Try Again

Mr Stu
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Lol whoops!

Shane, dont bet on Turbulence just yet. It hasnt had a fight for 3 months, still got no valve or speed controller. But weve still got time.

6. Guys,

Well sign ups have only been up for 24 hours, and still four months to the event, weve already got 24 heavies signed up, including some old favourites joining us once again!!

That means we only have 12 more places left so dont leave it too long!!

Looks like its going to be a fantastic holiday.
    Ive had lots of questions from people via email, and phone, I have got a meeting on Tuesday with them to finalise things including a lot that has come up, so should be able to feed back as and when i know.

Regards

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

(Message edited by roamingrobots on April 19, 2007)

i have been looing at hiring a motorhome for the event.......tooooooooo expensive. i will now try and borrow a caravan but if all fails the missus will have to stay at home cos camping for a week is not for babies.

i remember the newark event being the best event on the calendar for socials. i was probably a pain but i loved it. i can see this event being the social event of the year especially as roboteers from over the pond are coming. i doo love bbq and beer

Shane if you want a caravan you can have ours, need it off the drive. Its a bit old (1963) and in need of a bit of maintainence. But was still ok 7 years ago. Can send you a pic if you want.

thanks for the offer but i dont think my missus would like a holiday in an old caravan someone wants shifting. i would crash in it tho.

Register To Comment