Register To Comment
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Membership for Organisation (School)

Woo, the clawed one won!

ermmm .... something the do with the fact i wanted to see how far it can fly..... it cleared the stairs in one go at full power !!! Sorry

Well im just about to check out of my hotel on what has been a fantasic experience. The students wanted me to say thankyou to your comments and support.

I am travelling home lighter as they have baught some components from me and are going to be building their very own PITA for when i return.

This is definately just the start of combat robots in Asia... work has already begun on my second trip, and then eventually they will roll the project to other countries where they already have the contacts, and provide student projects.

ah well 14 hrs of sitting in the air is looming !!

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Cant wait!

Wed all love to see some vids, Im sure.

Well done again Jonno!!! your taking combat robotics world wide, that is awesome and I personally love those six wheelers with red tires
    And WOW to those new roboteers is asia...Great job, well done to all the teams there!!!

hi matt nice to hear form you... how is the usa.... still winning?

OK so PITA is now working its way through the baggage belts in my suitcase !!!! id love to see the xray image !!!

Making use of the free internet in the airport with hours to kill !!!

Had some successful meetings here before i left and hopefully looks like asia is set to be fully invaded with robots.

December 2008 will see me hopefully return for more training in singapore.... and hopefully i will be looking for 4 feather weight teams to join me straight afterwards to run a 2 day show at the their main Science Centre which has an auditorium waiting for an arena to be built into it !!!

After singapore, depending on how long the paper work will take with the Goverment... Malaysia is next !!!

John
    Roaming Robots

sounds good jonno!

OK, so i thought id just update our progress of taking over asia !!

i am about to sign a 5 year contract with creative robotics who are making a firm commitment to get robots out in asia.

At the moment they are planning the feasibility of taking things even further... they are looking into the possibility of obtaining a fully equipped workshop, so when im there we will be able to eventually build heavy weights !!!

Looking good !!

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Awesome work Jonno!

yeah well done.

Register To Comment