Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get Flippen

Ahem, humans playing with knex?

Note: we can put in more force that the weight of the robot, so can pneumatics, so I figured the same thing can happen. Besides, we can only put so much force into the mechanism, a lot of the time its fired with a simple thumb movement

aahhh, that explains a lot.

Hey Chad, would you care to reveal where you got your valve from for Get Flippen? Im just playing around with ideas even though theres no ideal weight class for this scale model stuff in bots in the UK. Is it just a simple tank to valve then to ram hook up youve got going? What size tanks are you using as I notice Robart do a few sizes. Hope you dont mind me asking.

All the best, Ewan

Cheers Ill see what I can come up with. Have you managed to get much work done with regards to attachments and interchangeable panels on the bot as of yet? Im still interested to see how it performs in combat Thanks again.

Oh well, I know myself what a pain un-flat floors can be, better luck next time though! Will be good to see battle videos when you next get round to competing with it though! And yes I should be well on my way to getting a pneumatic set up soonish if I have my way Thanks again for the pointers.

Register To Comment