Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripper

Thought id join the club and give ripper its own thread.

Ripper has been slacking over the last.... 3 years..!!!

Although suprisingly did quite well in the finals of the Winter Tour.

If steve has his way then we will spend a little time giving it some tlc, mainly, rewelding the broken Ti bits which have been bodged by me with steel.

And making the wheels round again not square!!!!

Mind due, i say that, but i bet i dont have time, and it will be used again in the same state its in.

Myself and steve have an ongoing debate, we both agree we need to build a new one, however

I say build it smaller, steve says build it bigger !!!

John

less is more

well you went on and made a smaller one even though steve wanted a bigger one!

ill have my own thread soon when one of my fans make one for me

ripper has just jumped from being a good robot to being one of the best improved robots this year. man it was looking very very good at the champs. i am sure he is doing one or 2 more small mods but what a robot and what a driver. i am sort of jealous now. liam should have some vid footage of it on you tube shortly and its well worth a look if you wernt at the uk champs.

oi.... its Ripper EVO.

The old ripper is coming back for the winter tour.... floppy sccop which comes off, ratling bolts, no pannels..... you know you all miss it !!

I was chuffed with Evos performance, few tweaks and im going for the winter tour championship !!

you have to get past envy for this one. i have plans too

easy peasy.... your batteries will go flat.... storm force showed you whos boss !!!

HA HA, i just re read my post above !!!

No body can say i make idle threats !!

I was chuffed with Evos performance, few tweaks and im going for the winter tour championship !!

Those tweaks certainly worked.... and watch out for 2009, where I have a few more plans for improvements. Terrorhurtz....more like Terror-doesnt-hurt LOL

That final fight was the best feeling in the world !!! Better than Robot Wars itself !!! you were unlucky you ran out of gas john, I knew what your tactics would be, and you did a good job !! Looking forward to fighting you again !!

So my arch nemisis has been beaten... two more to go which I always loose to...

Big Nipper and Iron Awe - 2009

Ripper Evo - Winter Tour CHAMPION 2008!!!

terror doesnt hurt

Well done for winning a major tournament!

About time U beat Terrorhurtz Jonno!
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment