Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbulence

Thought it was about time we had our own thread. Ive just done an update to the website, to keep people up to date with what is happening with Turbulence before the Winter Tour finals.

The website also has lots of diary entries from the days when we started with feathers, and for those who remember Team Geezas first attempt at a heavyweight, still got that by the way. Might bring it as a sacraficial bot to an event its taking up valuable space. lol

Ed, Dave and Becki
    http://www.teamturbine.comwww.teamturbine.com

Turbulence has been slacking since the UK championships. Which was obvious (to me) at the w.tour.

Due to some leaks and a few problems, im striping out the pneumatics and re-plumbing it to give an added 30% exstra flowrate. Should be better then new for next month.

Watch out Storm and Ripper :wink:

Turbulence B-spec now features a full sponge and jam chassis, complete with thick icing armour (pic on profile)

lmao what a cake

can tell you made it though look at the edges and the welds

(Message edited by teamkenny on November 30, 2006)

I Thought Typhoon Were The Robot Wars Champions??

lol i didnt make it, parents had it made by some place in town.

It tastes nicer then the real one anyhow i should imagine

tehee looks very tasty, happy bday david

I agree with kenny that technicaly speaking it shouldnt have Robotwars champ etc on it (Doubt my parents know the difference between Robotwars champ and UK champ lol) and Gary told me at the champs, Typhoon would loose to Turb (being nice i guess) lol

Who cares, its gone now and it was tastey

Register To Comment