Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T4

Well i am hoping that strathclyde uni will be a bit more accomodating. I have already spoke to some students that go there and apparently it is the same story however I am going to see about sweet talking the right people.

If all else fails I can see about calling in some contacts at Rolls-Royce in East Kilbride and see if I can get some parts machined there.

One thing I have learnt very early on in life, it is not what you know but who you know that counts!

O and best of luck with the new baby James.

HAHA im so lucky that my dad works at Rolls Royce Rolls royce once built there own robot for robot wars

indeed. I believe Jonno owns that one now.

I dont know if they do or not I believe it only got half finished and they left it, I think someone at Rolls royce still has it.

A bunch of guys from RR once built one but the company didnt want their name associated with the program so they were called a group of aerospace engineers

They couldnt have there name associated with it because they were using RR components when they shouldnt!

ripper, and rip, both have rolls royce to thank

Indeed they do dont they jonno :P

Hey Sam-

Im bringing your spektrum DX6 and Albright contactor to Portsmouth for you. See you there.

Register To Comment