Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for the UK Champ.

Do you all do preditions of the up comming events to see who plans on winning?

In other threads Kronic appears to be needing storage till the final days and a few are looking at the upgraded Storm II to be there! :wink:

Who do you think is going to be the BIG winner???

(Message edited by mattmaxsr on August 18, 2006)

Surely everyone plans on winning?! :wink:

(Message edited by bobblebot2 on August 18, 2006)

I just plan to make a good impression.

My prediction is that Beast will win it.

Will be close between Sewer Snake & Storm II methinks

6. heavies i think maybe storm, kronic or turbulance
    Feathers - could go to anyone - but i think its a pusher final, and lowest will win. So I have to say its between KR3 - BatterBot - Captain Scarlet and Ploughbot ( obviously i hope i will win though )

For the feather comp I think itll be very close, with perhaps some of the big names loosing out to the huge melee, immediate knock-out format

exactly, makes you think about your tactics - should you try and get the best ones out first, or should you just hang around the outside and stay away from everyone as the few fighting will most likely break and go out! 1 on 1s would be a different kettle of fish

10. i think mine will stand up against scorpion evil, but it doesnt mean that a connection could come loose, or a wire break, or a crystal stop working! however hard the robot is, it doesnt mean that you can safely hit a spinner and be confident of driving away after 1 hit!

Register To Comment