Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusual weapons?

My next event will be Barnsley

I probably wont be building this but It was just a thought, because F.I.N, by AW classifications, is not a spinner, just wondering if it was by FRA standards, and indeed would it be allowed in Class 3 arenas like Jonnos and RLs

For me winning is not that important (just as well!!!)
    Dave make a robot people want to see and thats fun to drive. My trophy cabinet is empty but I have enjoyed loosing! Im looking forward to what ever you turn up with best of luck with the project.

If I am reading that right Matt your flipper lifts your machine into the air along with the opponent?

If so then whats the point? You wont be flipping as quickly as you have to lift 26kg instead of 13kg.

If I am wrong could you put a pic on your profile of what you have in mind?

Dave if I was against such a machine in the arena I would just wait until you got bored of spinning on the spot and then attack. Granted you may get some action in a large melee but I always think an offensive weapon is better than one which relies on the opponent doing something. Best of luck.

Ok different idea from what I was thinking Forget my earlier comments.

Interesting idea. Only one way to find out!

Matt, about the spike firing out the wedge, U talking about the way Spawn Of Scutter used its way of attacking?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment