Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End of FanFic?

Id like to be the first to ask WHY THE HELL HAS ANYBODY NOT BEEN HERE FOR OVER TWO WEEKS?!

Seriously, is this the end of FanFic, as AJ and many others have previously hinted? I mean, I got rather excited about upcoming tournaments and such, but now it seems theyre not gonna happen...arent you guys finished your exams?

Inject some life into the FanFic section, PLEASE! :sad:

Ive been working 9 - 12 hour days lately... Very little times to myself these days so fanfic is one of the last things on my mine.

end of fanfics...? nah

Judging from the last few tournaments which have started, there are still about 12-16 people whore willing to enter a fanfic, even if its by just copying an old bunch of stats into a thread, thats good enough for me.

Besides, its that time of the year people are busy doing other stuff, like exams... grrr

Myself, I might as well state that Mechanical Noise has been delayed. The reason I didnt state this before is because... well... if Id say it is delayed for, say, one month, and two days later I suddenly find time and urge to write and post a battle, itd be silly IMO :P
    But now I know how busy Ive been and will be (heck, I havent been on msn for ages), I might as well make it known in the thread itself...

Just wait till summertime is over, Fanfics wont die that soon

I will finish the VGC, ill do a heat tonight if I get time to prove it....just been busy trying to meet my art deadline and working....well and forgetting about it and lazing...but you havent heard the last of Lord doomforall....mwhahahahahahahahahah!

And once my exams are out the way and the VGC too, Ive had severeal requests for a certain surreal tournament.... people want me to clone the Slapstick league!

Clone the SlapStick league? No way, first do the Wars Incarnate 3, I have *some* new entries...muhuhuhuahahahaha!

Anywayz, thanks for replying guys, and Im glad to see that the FanFic board isnt dying just yet!

Thankfully, my tournament is going to be up and running again in the next day or so. Not done just yet.

swiss_tony
    Yeah, I know Ive told some of you over MSN Ill be contiuning NSIREC, and I am. Its just that Im too busy trying to find a way to seek shelter from the heat [It hit 95 yesterday] Im sick from my allergies kicking in every other minute, Or I just cant be bothered. When I get used to this nasty change in weather, Ill try to write more. Its just very hard to concenstrate on writing at times.

Register To Comment