Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can somebody help me ?

Hi,

Rexs old controller controlled 2 motors, where as an Electronize only controls one motor. So you will need to buy 2 Electronize controllers then maybe get a MIXER which will allow you to control 2 motors on one Stick like Rexs Controller did.

Both the Electronizes speed controllers and the Mixer are both on sale at technobots.co.uk.

Mr Stu

And the price for the Electronizes and mixer is about the same as what youd have to pay for the Rexs controller, so theres not too much of a loss if you choose one over the other

where can i buy a mixer and how much does is cost me.
    And is there no speedcontroller like the md22 that also controlles 2 motors,only that whit 15 Amp (becuase the md22 has got a 5Amp Specification)

let me know

yoeri

they also say about the md22 : Uses high current MOSFETs capable of much more than the 5Amp Specification.
    They are capable of 27Amp continuous with a suitable heat-sink and up to 290Amps in very brief repetitive pulses.
    Without a heat-sink they can handle 5Amps continuously, hence our specification.

so if I put a heat-sink on it i can use it or not.

It should be ok, but if i remember it doesnt have failsafes so you would need two, which are about £10-15 each.

the controllers of electronize are 23 pond auch at electronize.co.uk...where are they 10-15 each

8. Guest
    so i need 2 mixers an 2 electrinize controllers...
    thats 23+23+10+10=63 ponds

10. I would suggest getting the 15amp microprocessor controllers not the analogue as i have a pair of these and they blow within seconds of switching on, the micropro ones are alot more reliable (i think the failsafes are better as well, not sure on that tho). I suggest as well buying one with a 5volt output to power your RX saves have an extra battry for it.

Register To Comment